Magic Bus Istanbul Reviews

Kalyoncu Kulluğu Caddesi #52, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff and location, we had a wonderful week! The hostel is ideally located, the rooms are clean and quiet, I will strongly recommend the Magic Bus to my friends, it made our stay in Istanbul perfect! Thank you to Louai and his staff for making us feel at home in this beautiful city!

• 10th Sep 2014

nice people there.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • QIUHUA
  • China

Staff were super nice and very friendly. There was a theft, but afterwards the staff added additional locks to the door. Nice chilled out sort of place.

I will come back again for sure!

The staff was fucking awesome and we had a really great time in Magic Bus :-)

The Magic bus is Magic, especially the breakfast they prepare for you! You can even eat it on the roof top! Otherwise the street of the magic bus is very local and very fun. super safe and super well located. The people working there are very nice and welcoming people. We had a great time! definitely a come back!

I spent three great days in this hostel. The staff was super cool and kind, they helped me with the tourist points of interest and transportation in the city. The room was clean and comfortable. The facilities were good, the breakfast in the roof was delicious.

Magic Bus has the best value for money ratio. I was staying in private room and it was one of more beautiful and comfortable rooms in which I was staying. Magis bus is by service comparable to many hotels, however the price is more affordable.

• 9th May 2014
  • Slovenia

Magic Bus is a wonderful hostel with excellent and friendy staff. I've stayed with them before and their Istanbul hostel is clean, fairly priced and in a great location near Taksim Square. I definitely recomend this hostel and all their other locations!

Enjoyed my stay a lot! The place is in a good location and I easily walked there from the shuttle bus in Taksim. I stayed in the 6 bed dormatory, which was light and nicely equipped, had s shower on the each floor, so there was no queue. Very lovely view from the terrace and one turkish guy cooked us a super dinner for 5 TL only.

• 8th May 2014

It was my badly hostel in my life which we stay with my boy friend. We could not sleep because the bed was broken. And some noises came everywhere. Shower, toilet was not clean. Normaly we pay 4 night but after 3 night we were searched another hostel and we stay another one, bec. We were not confortable there. They didnt gave us towel. And location would be a little dangerous when time getting late.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

"Magic Bus" is great! There is a perfect view of the city from the kitchen window

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

Charming and lovely homy place. Good location and the staff very helpful, cooking delisious food. These guys show lots of love to their place and guests staying and that's what i appreciate the most.

The six bed dorm is without a door. Was very cold during the night, with only one blankett from the staff. The staff is a boy who only want to meet girls who are in the hostel. No funny atmosphere, nothing to do there. Is a cheap hostel, but I will not stay again there.