Magic Bus Istanbul Reviews

Kalyoncu Kulluğu Caddesi #52, Istanbul, Turkey

Well, it might be good to know that the Magic Bus Hostel closed. For good, they say. We found that out on the day of our arrival. So I couldn't review it, because we did not stay there for longer than a few hours, while resting our heads and looking for other hostels nearby. Why is it closed? Bad neighbourhood, riots, protests and constant police crackdown.

I stayed here only one night and wished it could have been longer. It has such a homely feel to it, in the sense that you were just staying at a friends or families place, and this friend was very artistic. The atmosphere was the best thing about it, but it was still very clean and well maintained (though had some problems with hot water). Highly recommend this hostel for Istanbul

veeery nice hostel, excelent breackfast!!! (really, so good!!) nice rooms and the people there are so nice!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Chile

Awesome hostel! Nice feel-like-home atmosphere! You can meet a lot of people in the rooftop kitchen. Friendly helpfull staff guys! We had nice time there! Would like to get back to this hostel next time. DefinItly recommended for young people, single travellers etc. Location is perfect, very close to metro, tram, walking streets, airport bus service etc. Just one thing... no hot water on the 3rd floor.

Great staff and location, we had a wonderful week! The hostel is ideally located, the rooms are clean and quiet, I will strongly recommend the Magic Bus to my friends, it made our stay in Istanbul perfect! Thank you to Louai and his staff for making us feel at home in this beautiful city!

• 10th Sep 2014

nice people there.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • QIUHUA
  • China

Staff were super nice and very friendly. There was a theft, but afterwards the staff added additional locks to the door. Nice chilled out sort of place.

I will come back again for sure!

The staff was fucking awesome and we had a really great time in Magic Bus :-)

The Magic bus is Magic, especially the breakfast they prepare for you! You can even eat it on the roof top! Otherwise the street of the magic bus is very local and very fun. super safe and super well located. The people working there are very nice and welcoming people. We had a great time! definitely a come back!

I spent three great days in this hostel. The staff was super cool and kind, they helped me with the tourist points of interest and transportation in the city. The room was clean and comfortable. The facilities were good, the breakfast in the roof was delicious.

Magic Bus has the best value for money ratio. I was staying in private room and it was one of more beautiful and comfortable rooms in which I was staying. Magis bus is by service comparable to many hotels, however the price is more affordable.

• 9th May 2014
  • Slovenia

Magic Bus is a wonderful hostel with excellent and friendy staff. I've stayed with them before and their Istanbul hostel is clean, fairly priced and in a great location near Taksim Square. I definitely recomend this hostel and all their other locations!

Enjoyed my stay a lot! The place is in a good location and I easily walked there from the shuttle bus in Taksim. I stayed in the 6 bed dormatory, which was light and nicely equipped, had s shower on the each floor, so there was no queue. Very lovely view from the terrace and one turkish guy cooked us a super dinner for 5 TL only.

• 8th May 2014