9.6
Superb 159 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 159 Total Reviews
Magic Bus Kiev Located at 31 Saksaganskogo Str, apt.3, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01033 31 Saksaganskogo Str, apt.3
96% 159
50.4357233 30.5140221
    Rooms available

• Poland, All Male Group, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Very nice hostel very close to all interesting parts of the city. Thank you for a great stay!

23rd Mar 2016

Great little hostel in Kiev, very cheap and in a good area near to the metro and a supermarket. The owner Denis is really great, very friendly, very helpful. Due to the size of the hostel it can only fit 1 shower and 1 toilet, between a 12 bed dorm and 2 private doubles this isn't a lot but everyone seems to manage. I would definitely recommend this hostel but if you're looking for somewhere a bit more lively and with more people it may not be for you.

Thank you for warm words :) We'll be glad to see you again.

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

An absolutely great hostel experience! There were three of us; we arrived early in the morning, and although there was loads of time before we could check in, we were encouraged to stay and hang around the hostel. The staff was always friendly and helpful.The place is very clean, quiet, and relaxing. It's got pretty decorations. It's early February and I thought it might be cold inside, but the building has a good insulation and it was warm. I slept under a thin blanket as if it were summer.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
24th Jan 2016

This histel was really cool in so many ways. It is a more like a home than a hostel, a cosy living room, convenient kitchen and not that many people. If you are lookung for a chill, relaxing place to stay while in Kiev, this hostel is perfect. The staff was extremely helpful, he was always there,, booked my taxi, gave me tips for sideseeing etc. The hostel was also really clean and everything was well arranged. I really loved my stay here, whenever I'm in Kiev again, I will be back!

Thank you very much :) You are always welcome here!