Magic Bus Kiev Reviews

31 Saksaganskogo Str, apt.3, Kiev, Ukraine

This histel was really cool in so many ways. It is a more like a home than a hostel, a cosy living room, convenient kitchen and not that many people. If you are lookung for a chill, relaxing place to stay while in Kiev, this hostel is perfect. The staff was extremely helpful, he was always there,, booked my taxi, gave me tips for sideseeing etc. The hostel was also really clean and everything was well arranged. I really loved my stay here, whenever I'm in Kiev again, I will be back!

Thank you very much :) You are always welcome here!

Nice and cosy hostel at a perfect location near Maidan. Staff is friendly and willing to help you out with any questions. Thank you for the stay and see you next time!

Thank you for review, Jan-Hendrik. You are always welcome here!