Magic Bus Kiev Reviews

31 Saksaganskogo Str, apt.3, Kiev, Ukraine

The hostel was really, really clean, especially in comparison other others I've stayed at in Kiev. The staff was friendly and very nicely offered us tea etc.

Recommended hostel. The only issue I had was the fact that the bedding and mattresses are very old and need to be replaced. The bunk bed frame was rickety and wobbled when you moved. Fortunately no one was above me. On the plus side, great staff, fun psychedelic decor, and great location from which to watch the revolution.

Most agreeable staff, welcoming and laid-back (in the best sense), for a hostel placed in a most convenient area.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 31-40

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Nothing more to say. Just what a hostel should be.

• 3rd Nov 2013