Magic Bus Kiev Reviews

31 Saksaganskogo Str, apt.3, Kiev, Ukraine

Great staff, great spacious room with balcony, privacy and good facilities - they were kind enough to book me a taxi to airport and tell me about the local area.

The dude working was very helpful!! Not a bad place to crash.

great hostel and very comfortable!

Best hostel ever! Friendly staffs, good location(5 min by walk to a central station), excellent facilities(always with hot water, tasty tea and coffee). Plus, it's good for people who want to relax and stay silently at the hostel. Basic bus hostel is best in Kiev! とてもいいホステルです。 キエフを満喫する上でとても便利でした。 スタッフの人がとても気さくなので、色々聞くと親切に教えてくれます。 交通の便も施設も文句なしです。

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Japan

perfect location, amazing staff- highly recommend.

This is a very good place with very friendly staff.

Very nice hostel, so peaceful and clean. There are lots of restaurants and pubs around. It is very small, but it is very cozy!! The guy that works there is very friendly and helpful!! I recommend it and surely i'll stay there again as soon as i'm back in kiev.

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere in a pretty good location, Danis the guy working there is really helpful and friendly

I have been in hundreds hostels in the world. This is one of the best if you search home and friendly place to stay in peace. Perfect internet connection, hot shower, comfortable beds, very friendly staff, nice location, very cute and interesting design of rooms. For me one of the reason come back to Kiev is this hostel. Thank you guys.

This is going to be a bit of a strange review. In principle this is a pretty cool, groovy, small hostel. Doesn't look much from the outside (it's on an upper floor of a city apartment building), but inside it's warm, welcoming, and friendly. Is a couple of blocks from the metro but is near some decent cafes etc. It's a very small hostel, but it seemed to have everything I needed. The only issue I had is that during my stay it felt like the staff outnumbered the backpackers!

Thanks for warm words, Ian. Yeah, we are small, but really cozy :) But it's surprise for me to hear about 'outnumbered staff' because during your stay I was working alone :)

Very nice hostel and very nice people working in the hostel! We enjoyed our time in the very friendly place and it was very close to a metro station! Located in a busy street with a lot of traffic, but nothing to be bothered about. Thanks for our stay!!