Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy by noon of 3 day prior to the arrival date.
Late cancellation will be charge as per the minimun lenght of stay confirmed in the reservation.
The 'Magic Venice 2 Apartment' is situated in front of Vigonza railway station, in only 20 min. you arrive in S.Lucia Central Station, in the heart of Venice, only 15 min. from St.Mark's Square and 10 min. from Rialto's Bridge, on foot. In only 10 min. you arrive in Padua, one of the most ancient university centers in the world, where you can find: Basilica di S.Antonio, Cappella degli Scrovegni, Chiesa degli Eremitani and Prato della Valle.
Also, the apartment is in the heart of 'Riviera del Brenta'.
The Riviera del Brenta is composed of a long chain of small towns which extend along one of the principal routes from Venice to Padua.
It can be reached by taking the sinuous road which flanks the peaceful Brenta River.
Along the Brenta there are splendid villas, among them, several of Palladio's masterpieces.
The apartment is located in a quite zone, with a little private garden, an equipped adventure playground for children and a car/bus-park for our guests.
Alice will be happy to welcome and provide hospitality to you and your loved ones, your friends, your family and your pets.
The apartment is composed of:(on the ground floor) 2 double rooms, one room have other 2 single beds, for a total of 6 beds and other 4 beds on the first floor, for a total of 10 beds.
An entrance-drawing room, a kitchen and a big bathroom with shower.
The apartment includes all the comforts such as TV satellitare, drinks-fridge and heating system.
CHECK-IN: starting at 13:00
N.B The price per night is 120 EURO, is 12EURO per person. If you are 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 people the price is the same, (120 euro) because the apartment is at your disposition.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.