Magna Grecia Boutique Hotel Reviews

54.Mitropoleos Street, Athens, Greece

My booking was canceled by the hotel, because they made a mistake and had no rooms free. So I never went. My deposit of 37 euros they told me went to you and should be refunded from you. I have sent you a mail about this, many days ago. You have no contact with the hotel whatsoever?? Regards ebba

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Sweden

always a pleasure... the darn cathedral bells ring at 8am!

• 9th Oct 2014

A dream hotel from another era, arty with high ceilings and magnificent ambience, our room with views to Parthenon, sumptuous breakfast, Athenian take on the Venice chandelier was main feature of delightful bedroom. Can't praise this hotel enough, from the friendly and helpful staff to the charming rooms and magnificent concept hallways. A highpoint of our trip.

• 7th Oct 2014