9.2
Superb 329 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 329 Total Reviews
Magnolia Inn Located at Calle 8va and Calle Boquete, Casco Viejo, , Panama City.
Panama
Panama City Calle 8va and Calle Boquete, Casco Viejo
92% 329
8.9528210 -79.5358657
    Rooms available

22nd Apr 2016

Magnolia was exactly what I needed after a week in San Blas! The beds were comfy and it was really easy to climb up to the top bunk. The personal reading light and outlet plugs were very convenient. The individual bathrooms and showers made it feel really private and peaceful. The outdoor balcony was a great ready spot. Maybe not the best place to meet people (I only stayed one night though), but a clean, quiet and comfortable place to stay at a great price.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

First of all, the staff were exceptional! They made us feel welcome as soon as we walked in, and let us relax while we waited for our room! The dorm itself was nice, spacious bunk beds and good air conditioning! There were good cooking facilities! Location was beautiful too! Overall a great stay!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
4.6

Checkout is supposed to be at 11. The cleaning lady took all of my things from my bed at 10am while I was out of the room and placed them somewhere else. I ended up losing a very nice shirt. Just unacceptable.

11th Apr 2016

Such a nice hostel.. Great kitchen with everything you can think of to cook delicious meals. LOVE the wine glasses as well. ;) Nice staff, good wifi, spacious and comfy living room area. I arrived super early in the morning and they let me chill in living room until check-in. :)

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

This was a really nice base to have whilst learning spanish in casco viejo. Staff are very friendly. Be sure to find the local cantina round the corner for cheap food!

• Canada, Female, 41+
5th Apr 2016

Excellent stay,friendly,clean,and helpful! Will be there again! Thx!

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Mar 2016

Host Reggie Flagg and his wonderful staff made my brief stay a very pleasurable one. Met fellow travelers from many different countries which was a cultural bonus. I look forward to returning to the Magnolia before I depart Panama. Scotty Traveler from Pennsylvania USA

• England, Female, 41+
31st Mar 2016

I was there only for one night and left early in the morning so didn't take advantage of everything there. Lovely communal areas and balconies and good, fresh coffee in the morning. The dorm I was in was a bit smelly but bed was comfortable. Reception staff were very helpful and professional - much appreciated.

30th Mar 2016

Magnolia Inn is a beautiful hostel/hotel in the heart of Casco Viejo, which is the place to stay in Panama City. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and are happy to help with anything you may need. I really enjoyed my time here and would absolutely stay again. The only issue I had was it seemed to be hard to meet people even though there is a huge common area and kitchen. Everyone went about their own business. Definitely not Magnolia's fault.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. 4 bed dorm with AC at a good level, clean, spacious hostel in a great location in Casco Viejo. The staff were really friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.