Magnolia Inn Reviews

Calle 8va and Calle Boquete, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama

Very nice hostel, AC in most of the rooms, great WiFi, relaxed even kind of a family atmosphere. If you want to party Luna's Castle is just a half block away as are dozens of bars and restaurants.

Very clean, fast wifi, nice rooms and staff! Also in a great location. I will most definitely be coming back.

Great location, really clean and well run. Stayed in dorms which were excellent value for money.

Really nice staff that answered all our tourist questions! The surroundings are really pleasant and safe. I recommand that place for sure!

Great location in Casco Antiguo, nice restaurant and bars nearby. They can arrange a shuttle to the Canal and Airport for $8/9 USD.

The location is right great! The only down fall is its hard to find and is in an alley that smells like cat pee. The staff spoke english which was awesome and was very helpful. The only thing is in the evening I asked the girl about a taxi and she told me to go out to the street and it would be about $10-15 to get to the airport; but in the morning the guy helped me and he called some guy that tried to charge me $35.

• 22nd Jun 2015

With so many parties going on nearby, it is a really nice place to stay at. The personel is attentive and there is a nice atmosohere. The hostel itself is new and pleasent with its decorations and environments.

Stayed in 4 bed dorm, really spacious and big lockers. Air con is a god send in the panama heat. Nice kitchen and communal area and the hostel is in a great location near loads of restaurants and bars. Good value for money

A very clean, well-thought out hostel. I thought that the main living area could do with air-conditioning, and it is disappointing that I was offered a $30 taxi to the airport when a hostel around the corner offered the same service for $20. I'd recommend this place if you don't want to party, but want to stay in a relaxing, clean environment.

Good clean hostel, nice service, booked an extra day

Great showers and kitchen to prepare own food. Aircon helps in t rooms (though t second night it broke).

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel - comfortable, well laid out, clean and very helpful staff! I stayed on my way in to Panama and again on the way out and both stays were great.

I LOVED staying here! Staff was awesome! The hostel was beautiful and the only suggestion I have is that it would be nice to have girls and boys dorms because during my stay all my roommates were guys. They were awesome people yet i would've liked to have one girl in the room at least. I'll def try to come back here again!!!

Great place to stay! I was surprised by how nice it was for just $15/night! And there's free coffee in the AM!!!!

• 1st Jun 2015

Love the little touches like 24 hour AC, chargers and light for each bed and the staircase for the top bunk so I don't have to wake people by climbing the bed. Big room, lockers, good kitchen. One of the best places I've ever stayed

Was here for one night only and didn't really see much... but seemed really nice and facilities looked good.

Really beautiful hostel. Great location. Atmosphere was nice - but not busy or overly social. Very clean and great showers / bathroom facilities. Good rooms with lockers.

I had to change my room afer 2 days, even I booked 3 month ago. Some people had to change 4 times in 10 days!

Great location, very nice hostel. Would stay here again!

Staffs were friendly and helpful especially Helen,,,Thank Helen for all your help!!! Good location and a nice place to chill out...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6