Magnolia Porto Hostel Reviews

Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas, n�387, Porto, Portugal

Something for everyone no matter the age. Huge outside patio & an indoor one as well,so can party but can also have quiet time in the room w/a small terrace. Large comfortable common room w/HDTV. Dorm rooms are comfortable w/large bathroom, lockers, reading lights. Basic breakfast but plentiful. Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable staff, great location, 2 grocery stores nearly, large kitchen w/2 frigs - very homey & sociable - my 2 nights turned into 7 & would go back!!!!

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. The staff in particular make the stay very pleasant. I will definitely return some day!

One of the best hostels Ive ever been to. Really clean, good location, nice stuff and some good movies in sala de estar

I really enjoyed during stay in the Magnolia Porto Hostel

Very pretty hostel in a good location. Excellent value for money, I'll be returning.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Couldn't fault it - very helpful and good common areas!! A