Magnolia Porto Hostel Reviews

Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas, n�387, Porto, Portugal

We had a great time at magnolia hostel, very friendly and helpful staff! Very recommendable!

• 25th Nov 2015

We had a great time at this hostel. Its a beautiful old building run by very kind and helpfull people! We can definitely recommend it!

• 31st Oct 2015

Great hostel! The room was spacious and clean. Good wifi connection. Very friendly staff. One of the best I've been to this year!

The staff was amazing. They were patient and friendly and made great reccomendations for bars, restaurants and sites that they deemed were quintessential when visiting Porto. My only qualm was that I was asked to change rooms once to accomodate a group, but as I was traveling alone, I understood and it really wasn't that serious. The atmosphere is very 'lax. It's a great spot if you're actually visiting Porto, and not drinking through your stay. I plan on coming back with friends.

The hostel is really great and Porto is even better! Can't wait to come back :)

Very nice hostel in the city centre. Good beds and excellent breakfast. Kind staff and a nice atmosphere.

One of the nicest place I've stayd , The staff very welcoming friendly helpful and well polite good value for money and very clean and fantastic garden and nice living room to chill out chill out feels feels likes home :) the location great you can walk everywhere just 5to 10 min minutes . Thank u Mero

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. The service and the people were fantastic as well as the facilities!