Magnolia Porto Hostel Reviews

Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas, n�387, Porto, Portugal

The staff was amazing, I enjoyed staying in this place and I had a pleasant time. It is a cozy hostel and if I ever go back to Porto I would definitely choose it again. Highly recommended because of the high quality of the service and facilities.

Very nice staff!! Calm place to stay in Porto.

Great place, great staff... I had a beautiful time in Oporto.

Staffs are really kind and helpful. We stay in the top of the hostel, view was really lovely!! Only a thing is shower tap is a bit weak. However, this hostel is better than hotel!

Better than the most hotels I visited!

• 17th Mar 2015

I stayed at magnolia for only one night, I wished it had been for longer! :D I am very happy about my stay.

• 26th Feb 2015

Very helpful and kind staff! They make you feel very welcome. The interior of the hostel is very modern and they have everything you need for a pleasant stay.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Awesome hostel! The facilities were great, breakfast pretty average and the staff were helpful. I must have been visiting Porto at a bad time though because there were so few guests in the hostel, which was a bummer