Magnolia Porto Hostel Reviews

Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas, n�387, Porto, Portugal

Had such a great stay at this hostel. Was so pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the hostel is clean and beautifully decorated and in a great location. Loved my stay here. After 2 months backpacking this is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

We really enjoyed staying at the Magnolia Porto Hostel during our trip to Porto last weekend. The room (private double) was nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful while planning our tours through Porto - just ask someone at the reception and they will take their time to point out the best sights, locations and places to eat. Also, we really liked the beautiful backyard while having breakfast.

• 29th May 2015

This hostel was very relaxing for me. The staff are all very nice. The hostel creates a very laid back, non party atmosphere. It would not be super easy to meet new people if you were traveling by yourself. They also do not have a kitchen.

Staffwas very helpful, breakfast was good in quality and generous in quantity. Table and chairs are missing in double rooms. No possibility to hang the sprinkler head in the shower.

Staff was very nice and helpful. Juan told us where to rent a bike, how to get to our next hostel in Lissabon. Sprikler head in the shower in double rooms would be fine, and also a chair and a table.

The staff was amazing, I enjoyed staying in this place and I had a pleasant time. It is a cozy hostel and if I ever go back to Porto I would definitely choose it again. Highly recommended because of the high quality of the service and facilities.

Such a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good, the rooms were comfortable. 10/10

Very nice staff!! Calm place to stay in Porto.

Great place, great staff... I had a beautiful time in Oporto.

Staffs are really kind and helpful. We stay in the top of the hostel, view was really lovely!! Only a thing is shower tap is a bit weak. However, this hostel is better than hotel!

Better than the most hotels I visited!

• 17th Mar 2015

I stayed at magnolia for only one night, I wished it had been for longer! :D I am very happy about my stay.

• 26th Feb 2015