Magnolia Porto Hostel Reviews

Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas, n�387, Porto, Portugal

Very helpful and kind staff! They make you feel very welcome. The interior of the hostel is very modern and they have everything you need for a pleasant stay.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Awesome hostel! The facilities were great, breakfast pretty average and the staff were helpful. I must have been visiting Porto at a bad time though because there were so few guests in the hostel, which was a bummer

They were very helpful and friendly. The hostel is clean, and very comfortable. Breakfast was good. We have no complaints.

I stayed there for five nights. Having travelled to more than 15 countries in three continents, this was cleanest and nicest hostel I stayed in so far. Location was good, next to bus stop and Staff was awesome. My special thanks to Rosa & Joao ( for answering all my queries), Daniela (for all additional info, I asked for) and Diogo for all the help. Their breakfast gave great start to everyday of my stay. I am definitely coming back to stay at Magnolia whenever I am back in Oporto.

Everybody in the hostel is very friendly! the room we had was great and the hole atmosphere in the hostel is very nice! if i come back to porto i will come back to magnolia hostel. Thank you for this great time!

• 14th Sep 2014

The staff is great and very helpful, they'll help you out having a good tour of the city! The hostel also has a nice garden where you can easily chill out and relax after a day walking in Porto(loads of steep little roads here;)). Close by there is a really cool bar / pub with tables outside,music and a nice atmosphere. people are mainly local so it s great to just hang out here and enjoy the vibes! You'll surely have a great time at magnolia!:)

• 7th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel and friendly stuff. Absolutely clean. Good company of travelers. Very near to the hotspots.