Mahatu Leticia Hostel Reviews

Calle 7 Carrera 1- Numero 40, Leticia - Amazonas, Leticia, Colombia

thank you for making us so welcome and for all of the extra help you gave us!

I booked a 20000 CLP a night room through the web site. I only booked one night but stayed 2, forgetting what price the room was and about the deposit I had paid a few months earlier the owner charged me 25000 p/n on the last night I checked my booking which was made for a 4 person dorm for 20000 pesos he put me in a 6 person for 25000. Owner just kept saying that dorm he put me in was 25000 and it was my responsibility to remind him.I paid 49 plus deposit but got a lunch. Be careful

Great hostel, lovely owner.. Cool setting and nice dorms.

Get it together guys

Our only advice is to book tours downtown rather than through the hostel, everything else is super great and legitimate. It's a beautiful place to be in leticia.