Mahatu Leticia Hostel Reviews

Calle 7 Carrera 1- Numero 40, Leticia - Amazonas, Leticia, Colombia

I booked a 20000 CLP a night room through the web site. I only booked one night but stayed 2, forgetting what price the room was and about the deposit I had paid a few months earlier the owner charged me 25000 p/n on the last night I checked my booking which was made for a 4 person dorm for 20000 pesos he put me in a 6 person for 25000. Owner just kept saying that dorm he put me in was 25000 and it was my responsibility to remind him.I paid 49 plus deposit but got a lunch. Be careful

Get it together guys

Our only advice is to book tours downtown rather than through the hostel, everything else is super great and legitimate. It's a beautiful place to be in leticia.

The big plus of the hostel is it's garden area where you can chill and relax. Apart from this there is no reason why I would recommend it. The owner is a very special guy. Either you love or hate his attitude and behaviour. I unfortunately belong to the latter one.