Main Square Hostel Reviews

Prorizna street 7..apt 72 .4th Floor, Kiev, Ukraine

I've been there, looking for the hotel; I've found the right building, the right floor (4th) and the right apartment (door n.72), but it wasn't an hostel... I've just found 3-4 men inside no english speaking who told me to go away because ii wasn't an hostel. I didn't have even the chance to check inside, they've been quite rude to me and after 20 minutes of going and back i've decided to looking for another hotel... be careful don't even book and give deposit to this hotel cause you'll loose it

Very good location, close to the main square and the touristic roads. The staff had found my bag I had forgotten, very kind.

- location - good value for money

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Poland

Friendly and hardworking staff. Pleasant atmosphere. Clean rooms, shower and toilet.

This hostel is very clean and well-located. The price is really cheap, so I was satisfied.

• 22nd Dec 2013

very comfortable hostel with nice staff.....i would suggest this hostel.....it's really good......

• 19th Dec 2013

I loved the very convenient central location (3 min walk to Kershatik Street, 5 min walk to the metro/subway and the shopping center, 5-6 min walk to a very large supermarket); the modern and clean interior!

Very friendly and familar athmosphere.))

• 18th Dec 2013

That was my favourite stay in Ukraine! The location couldn't be more central and girls on the reception nicer.)) I recommend this place!

• 10th Nov 2013