Main Station Hostel Reviews

Quitzowstr. 110, Berlin, Germany

WiFi coverage is weak most of the time in the rooms.

Positives - location, linen included, free wifi, comfortable beds, en-suite dorms, left-luggage facilities, kitchen Negatives - both receptionists I spoke to were very rude, not enough crockery, and NO mugs, in the kitchen

Not very easy to find- they have directions from various stations but not from Berlin Hauptbahnhof, where presumably lots of people would arrive (like I did), and my phone ran out of battery so I had to wander for a while from the nearby underground station before I could find it. Good that they offer breakfast but I don't think it was worth €7, though maybe that's cause I can't have milk so I wasn't able to eat half the stuff.

Not a good idea to go alone if you are a girl, a bit dangerous

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Staff could be friendlier

The only problem was the location of the hostel - in order to get there from the underground station, you should go under the bridge, that didn't seem safe for me as solo female traveller.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Russia

Very nice hostek. It's quiet, more like a hotel. Very clean, staff very nice, lockers in the rooms, a little bit far away from the centre, 25 minutes by underground (u-bahn). Great wi fi, never crashed. It is a little bit hidden, I couldn't easily find it from westhafen station (the hostel sign is covered by large trees). I would stay again

The hostel is nice and calm and the staff are very helpful. They have printers available and free of charge in case you need to print tickets or anything else. Thought the facilities were very nice and clean and the rooms were spacious and secure. They offer lockers in the room and also downstairs in the basement if you check out and still want to keep your bags safe.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend.

• 5th Aug 2014