Main Station Hostel Reviews

Quitzowstr. 110, Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostek. It's quiet, more like a hotel. Very clean, staff very nice, lockers in the rooms, a little bit far away from the centre, 25 minutes by underground (u-bahn). Great wi fi, never crashed. It is a little bit hidden, I couldn't easily find it from westhafen station (the hostel sign is covered by large trees). I would stay again

The hostel is nice and calm and the staff are very helpful. They have printers available and free of charge in case you need to print tickets or anything else. Thought the facilities were very nice and clean and the rooms were spacious and secure. They offer lockers in the room and also downstairs in the basement if you check out and still want to keep your bags safe.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend.

• 5th Aug 2014

Main station hostel is a great place to stay- I valued the cleanliness as good just because of the other (not so clean) dorm users- the rooms were cleaned every day! The staff was very helpful basically about everything; the location is great and most of my dorm mates were cool people as well:-) I booked the hostel for 3 nights only but in the end I stayed for almost 2 weeks! If I'm in Berlin next time I'll try to book a place to stay there again! Highly recommend it!

• 28th Jul 2014