Main Station Hostel Reviews

Quitzowstr. 110, Berlin, Germany

The hostel is nice and calm and the staff are very helpful. They have printers available and free of charge in case you need to print tickets or anything else. Thought the facilities were very nice and clean and the rooms were spacious and secure. They offer lockers in the room and also downstairs in the basement if you check out and still want to keep your bags safe.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend.

• 5th Aug 2014

Main station hostel is a great place to stay- I valued the cleanliness as good just because of the other (not so clean) dorm users- the rooms were cleaned every day! The staff was very helpful basically about everything; the location is great and most of my dorm mates were cool people as well:-) I booked the hostel for 3 nights only but in the end I stayed for almost 2 weeks! If I'm in Berlin next time I'll try to book a place to stay there again! Highly recommend it!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Someone stole all our food on the second day we got to the hostel. We were really not happy about that.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Well, the first night at this hostel was the worst ever. There were a lot of ticks in my bed. You are not reading wrong, there were ticks there! I woke up and saw I got bitten by them in the whole body, and when I come downstairs, at 4:30 am to talk to the guy at the reception, he told me he couldn't do anything, just wait for the manager to get into the hostel at 12:00/01:00 pm. I strongly recommend you to verify your bed before you lay there, cause' now I got an allergy and i still have it.

Had a good stay here, it's also a hotel so it's very nice. Close to the metro and the tram, which is great.

Clean hostel with a really nice garden area, close to public transit stations, and in a nice neighborhood. Tended to feel more like a hotel because it's so large, though.

Location is quite a distance, if you want to be in the centre or even close this is not good Room was crawling with flea's, on the floor and in the bed sheets the other people in the room also had them in their beds. We went and told reception and they said they could move us room. They moved us room. I then climbed onto my new bed and the first things I saw was a flee in my bed we then went back to reception with a photo. They did not seem superised and to be honest they didn't care.

• 16th May 2014

Excellent front staff gave good recommendations. Kickass games room. First room was good, second bed was in a corner room and it's not the best setup re lockers. Tthe mattresses are a bit hit and miss, some good some bad. All in all good stay.