Main Station Hostel Reviews

Quitzowstr. 110, Berlin, Germany

Nice staff, nice room just the other guests were a bit creepy. But it's really worth the price and has great facilities

Thank you!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope we will see you soon :) Kind regards, Main Station Hostel Team

Very clean ! The bathroom is very nice, clean and in my 8-room dorm. The place is close to some supermarket. The security is good but the locks are cheap, bring your own one if you have great valuables. The staff is nice and they offer beer at reception desk ! Lack of atmosphere in winter season, like everywhere I think. You are 5km from center, but close to the public transport, wich is very great in Berlin. Cheap room, 8 euros for the dorm !! No such price anywhere in Berlin!

• 9th Jan 2014

Thank you!! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel and we hope to see you soon :) Kind regards, Main Station Hostel Team

Good hostel

It was all nice but the breakfast was kind of poor for the price. one can get better offers in the city.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Romania

The staff was nice and gave information when needed. Nice atmosphere in the dorms and good enough kitchen. Near a subway station but far from the central things of Berlin.

Everything was amazing. It did not look like it was a hostel.

BEDBUGS! even though they seemed though know the problem they didnt inform us about it. I wouldnt recommend this hostel.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Sweden

It's a really good hostel, it's a bit far from the center but if you take the underground you get there with no problems. It's really close to the station. It doesn't have much of the party atmosphere but it really didn't mind to me. I still was able to meet a few people and make a friend. Doorms are clean, comfy and bathroom is really nice. Good hostel to stay in for a few days.

BED BUG INFESTATION! I booked my stay at this hostel a week in advance or so. It had a high rank and the reviews said nothing out of the ordinary. I checked in on the October 21 (same day as the bed bug review was posted) at this hostel and was put into room 205 (mentioned having bugs in the October 15 review), without being informed of the situation. Clearly the bed bugs were not handled and they continued to put people in these infested rooms. I am currently covered in bites all over my body.

it was full of bedbugs...and they didnt do anything about it ....there have been other girls as well which became stings... first I liked the hostel but after I became bitten by the bedbugs and the staff still sells the rooms contaminated with bedbugs...that is not nice

• 21st Oct 2013