Main Station Hostel Reviews

Quitzowstr. 110, Berlin, Germany

Someone stole all our food on the second day we got to the hostel. We were really not happy about that.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Well, the first night at this hostel was the worst ever. There were a lot of ticks in my bed. You are not reading wrong, there were ticks there! I woke up and saw I got bitten by them in the whole body, and when I come downstairs, at 4:30 am to talk to the guy at the reception, he told me he couldn't do anything, just wait for the manager to get into the hostel at 12:00/01:00 pm. I strongly recommend you to verify your bed before you lay there, cause' now I got an allergy and i still have it.

Had a good stay here, it's also a hotel so it's very nice. Close to the metro and the tram, which is great.

Clean hostel with a really nice garden area, close to public transit stations, and in a nice neighborhood. Tended to feel more like a hotel because it's so large, though.

Location is quite a distance, if you want to be in the centre or even close this is not good Room was crawling with flea's, on the floor and in the bed sheets the other people in the room also had them in their beds. We went and told reception and they said they could move us room. They moved us room. I then climbed onto my new bed and the first things I saw was a flee in my bed we then went back to reception with a photo. They did not seem superised and to be honest they didn't care.

• 16th May 2014

Excellent front staff gave good recommendations. Kickass games room. First room was good, second bed was in a corner room and it's not the best setup re lockers. Tthe mattresses are a bit hit and miss, some good some bad. All in all good stay.

Nice staff, nice room just the other guests were a bit creepy. But it's really worth the price and has great facilities

Thank you!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope we will see you soon :) Kind regards, Main Station Hostel Team