8.5
Fabulous 18 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 18 Total Reviews
Mais que Nada Hostel & Patio-Bar Located at Rua da Concha, s/n, Bairro Concha, Itacare.
Brazil
Itacare Bahia 45530000 Rua da Concha, s/n, Bairro Concha
85% 18
-14.2767345 -38.9988458
    Rooms available

28th Jun 2016

Very warm and welcoming staff. Sandy went out of her way to include us and help us out with anything. The breakfast was very personalized and delicious. There were cute animals and we felt right at home.

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

I stayed at the MQN hostel for a few days and it is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was attentive and generally fun to be around. They treat their guests much like they would old friends who are visiting going out of their way to offer advice on places to go and things to do. I wish I could have stayed longer and will definitely be back.

28th Feb 2016

I made a reservation for 4 nights at Mais Que Nada and stayed for 3 weeks. It became my temporary home. The hostel has lots of places to hang out, bathrooms in almost every room, a full kitchen for guests, and a Bay-view! The owner Sandy is amazing - took care of me when I was sick, sings in a band, knows tons of locals. The hostel has a very local feel - lots of Brazilians hang out here. AMAZING breakfast - made to order eggs! Note: There are no lockers, but it was a safe environment.

14th Feb 2016

This place is really special. Sandy is absolutely amazing and goes out of her way to make sure that everyone staying there feels like family. Would absolutely recommend staying here. Only cons are that the kitchen could be improved and the bathrooms weren't exactly clean.