Maison De Dora Reviews

via Ippolito Nievo 20, San Giuliano Terme, Pisa, Italy

Be aware - breakfest is not included !!! In the description was bed&breakfest ... doesnt worked. Be aware who are allergy sufferers - cat in house !! it wasnt in the desciption. Bed for 2 is small for 2, duvet, bedding was old a lot.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Most of B&B , for local rules they're are called "affittacamere ", offer tourists very cheap accomodation and for 3,50 euros you can have the breakfast . Every time a new guest comes here , I ask him if he/ has allergy problems, if yes I iI make sure that the cat could live for the period of stay of the guest in a neighbor ' s house . In my acocmodation is available another room with Double / Twin bed , it costs a little more . Anyway, thanks for coming ; every comments is helpful.

We really enjoyed staying in the Maison De Dora. Filippo the owner is really relaxed person, so it makes you fell almost at home. I would definitely recommend the Maison De Dora for travellers. There is a little Pizzeria near his home, on the way to Pisa Centrale walking towards Co-op the supermarket. Great service again and lovely pizza.

• 24th Jul 2014

Thank you very much Philippo ! Very nice stay ;)

• 11th Jul 2014

The accommodation was lovely and quiet, and had every facility that we needed. The regular bus into PIsa is 2 mins away and also goes to the central train station for trips to Florence and Lucca. The owner is very helpful and attentive. I would stay there again.

• 29th May 2014

This was a very decent little B&B. quite out of the way from Pisa, so would recommend only those travelling via car or bike should consider it. But it had evening we needed. A well equipped kitchen, decent wifi, quirky little features and decorations everywhere. Quite enjoyable.

I loved Maison De Dora! The Owner Philip is a very nice guy, helpful and understanding. The house is beautifully decorated like something barocco, many cute little things and photos all around. House is located outside Pisa but 30 minutes on foot to reach the Leaning Tower. Also I highly recommend to visit Marina di Pisa (30min by bus from city center). There is a cat so keep an eye and close your room door always when you leave (she pissed on my friend's jeans). But owner warned us about cat.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts