Maison De Julie Reviews

Via Palermo 67, ground floor, Rome, Italy

It was absolutely great,the room was warm all the time,the water too.Very clean and tidy,the staff was excellent and veeeery helpful-eager. The only thing i believe it would be useful is something to put your stuff on in the bathroom. But as i said,it was great and definitely value for money.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Amazing Place from a Principle Teresa greets a friendly and beautiful girl That tells you how and where to go places in Rome. This is my second year at the Maison de Julie and I think Presio and Quality is very convenient Breakfast is included in the food good in quality and price restorant neighbor. Excellent fully recommended. Marcelo

It was perfect. the officer was very kindful :) But no wifi ㅜㅜ

• 16th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Stuff can't handle the booking system. Cancels the reservation by email and doesn't refund the deposit. Stuff was also not responding to my emails putting me in a very uncomfortable situation. Happy New Year not at that hostel.

Very nice and comfortable hotel! Best location to a lot of places!

• 16th Dec 2014
  • China

Very friendly staff and perfect location. We would definitely recommend this hostel to our friends.

Teresa was a fantastic host warm and welcoming. The accommodation is four double rooms which shared a kitchen area and bathroom. The rooms were bright, clean and spacious and breakfast was great, at Teresa's brothers restuarants down the road. The guesthouse is in a great location you can walk everywhere in 30mins. My only negative is queuing for the only toilet and shower which had to be shared between 8 people was a bit of an issue in the morning, however always plenty of warm running water.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Is a bit of a shame that the contact person tries to charge 3.50 Euro per person per night while all taxes where supposed to be included in the price. Unfortunately Hostel world dit not respond to our call for help :-( We didn't pay it, but I'll need to check my bankruptcy accounts if it won't be charged any way. ..

• 2nd Oct 2014