Maison de Didi Reviews

Via Ruggero Bonghi 27, Rome, Italy

Didi is the best. Very kind Person. Location is near to the Colosseum.

Very helpful in planning stay including various modes of transport, places of interest, dining, detailed map provided.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for appreciating my job, all that I want is for my guest to be happy .

Maison de Didi is THE BEST place to stay in Rome! Where else can you find an affordable, private, en-suite room with breakfast included, a 3 minute walk from the Colloseum, fantastic host and clean and well decorated facilities. 100% perfect, I could not fault this place!

Great guests, I'm here to give the travellers an experience as easy and complete as possible.

Perfect location, nice area, great breakfast, very helpful and friendly hostess

Didi was a fantastic host, extremely welcoming, knowledgeable about the area and helpful. The accommodation was perfect - exactly as described and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thanks again Didi, it was great to meet you!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts