Maison de Didi

Fabulous 226 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017
4.9

- Didi (manager of B&B) was not aware of this booking when I arrived. There was no availability and in turn she cancelled another booking (due to behaviour) and was able to host me for a total of 4 nights instead of 6. - Facilities for a B&B were not suffice. I had food stolen from the communal fridge. Also, no tea or coffee making facilities. No flexibility around using facilities within Didi's home. In turn, atmosphere was not welcoming. - For a B&B, had less facilities than a hotel and hostel

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Didi was available for questions, and made good recommendations, and the location was really terrific. The BEST pizza place I found was just a couple of blocks away, across from the theater. It was really nice to have breakfast included as well. I definitely feel like I got what I paid for and would recommend Didi's place to friends.