Maison de Didi

Fabulous 224 Total Reviews
Fabulous 224 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Didi was available for questions, and made good recommendations, and the location was really terrific. The BEST pizza place I found was just a couple of blocks away, across from the theater. It was really nice to have breakfast included as well. I definitely feel like I got what I paid for and would recommend Didi's place to friends.

3rd Oct 2016

My husband and I stayed at Maison de Didi for 4 nights, we had a wondeful time. The location was wonderful, short walk to the Colosseum and across the street from there was a Metro stop, it was very easy to get around. Didi's was clean and comfortable, we would definitely stay here again if in the area. The only thing I would change is that our room had no mirror, I think that would have helped with the shared bathroom. That way I could do my hair and makeup in our room and not hog the bathroom