Maison de Didi Reviews

Via Ruggero Bonghi 27, Rome, Italy

We just stayed at Didi's a few days ago and we absolutely loved it! The B&B is just a few minutes from the Colosseo - so we could walk to most of the sights. Our room was pretty, clean and we instantly felt comfortable. The owner Didi was also super friendly and very helpful. All in all a great stay.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Thank you so much, Didi. I can't imagine a better location for a visit to Rome. So close to the Colosseum you can practically touch it and I loved that I could walk everywhere - all the sights are within walking distance. Lots of good places to eat nearby and also a very quiet neigbourhood. Didi was so welcoming and friendly with a great map of Rome which was essential for getting around. I loved it here and would recommend it wholeheartedly. I plan to come back next time I'm in Rome.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dear Jodie, you are the reason I do what I do, the opportunity of meeting great people travelling and coming to know and love my city. It has been a pleasure and a joy having you here

I really enjoyed staying here while in Rome. Very close to the colosseum without being right on top of it. Only thing that the room lacked was a mirror, however there was one in the bathroom.

In a really fine area of the city, about a 5min walk from a metro stop, still manageable. The place was clean, bright and had fresh linens. The hostess was there for an instant and that was it. not the environment of a B&B, and definitely no breakfast. It's well priced.

Hi, I would like to remind you that a b&b is a family house and is not an hotel with 24 hours reception, even so everybody get check in even very late at night and receive a warm welcome and all the info they need for the best stay.You left very early in the morning and return in the evening while I was on the premises cleaning and taking care of the arrivals. So sorry if I dare to go and have dinner before you could check if i was in. I also remeber that each one of you request was met.

Maison de Didi was so wonderful! Didi was SO friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect. Literally a two minute walk to the colosseum. I was bummed we couldn't use the kitchen, but Didi had great recommendations for places to eat, and she basically helped us map out our entire trip to Rome. Stay here if you possibly can!!

I'm glad you enjoy your stay and all the helpful tips. I'm sorry that you didn't read when you booked that there is not use of the kitchen, so you wouldn't have been surprise on arrival. A b&b offer you the confort of a bedroom with all the faclities you need and breakfast tha is served to you in a very nice Cafè, with fresh croissant baked daily and amazing Cappuccino

Didi is probably one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. She was so incredibly patient while explaining the venues around Rome and different attractions. The room is lovely and all you really need for a nice night in on the cheap. The rooms are gorgeous and only spitting distance from the coliseum, as you can imagine the view is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this fantastic home:)

Thank you so much, you were fun to have around. Glad to have met you.Hope to see you soon.

We loved staying at didi's. Breakfast was served in a cafe around the corner, the croissant and coffe was amazing! Even better was didi as a host, she was our personal guide with a lot of useful tips. We were very pleased with our stay :)

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Great little place, the owner is brilliant, really helpful and knows what she's talking about! Very enjoyable stay!

Maison de Didi was just perfect for me, very good location just 5 minutes from Colosseum. Didi was very helpfull, gave me the best advices of the city, places to visit and restaurants. The hostel was very calm and clean. I really recommend this place for everybody.

Great place to stay and Didi was VERY helpful. Her suggestions and map were spot on!

• 5th May 2014

We loved our stay at Maison de Didi, particularly because of Didi's hospitality! She was always available to answer our questions or offer recommendations on restaurants and things to see. The B&B (definitely not a hostel) was very comfortable, clean and relaxing - a great place to return home after a long day of site-seeing. The location was great -- not completely city-center, but definitely walking distance to all of the major sites, and at a much better price than city-center locations!

Best value for money ever. Location great as well as nice and clean room + other facilities. Best of all the wonderful Didi who gave good hints and was helpful in every way. The location was very quiet during the night. No disturbing traffic so we slept really well. We recommend Didi´s place to anyone who wants to stay in a B&B near a beautiful park only less than 500m from the Colosseum. Best regards the first Finns Lena and Kari

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Finland

You have been a joy, please come back at any time. Thank you Didi

I've really loved the place, the rooms are sunny and colourful as shown in the pictures. The atmosphere is very familiar and though the location is just five minutes from the Colosseum it is very calm and peaceful. Five stars to Maison de Didi!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts