6.7
Good 294 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 294 Total Reviews
Maison Located at Via Cavour 15, , Florence.
Maison
Maison
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016
2.9

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and I can safely say that this is the worst place I have ever seen, to the point where I didn't even stay the second night because it was so awful. The rooms advertised 5people, it was 11. It advertised ages 18-35, I had 3 people over the age of 45 in my hostel. It advertised receptionist from 9am-10pm. I was there between the hours of 9pm-10am and never saw a single receptionist. There was also NO POWER. This means no wifi, no hot water, NO LIGHTS.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
5.1

Except for the awesome location and a nice friend I made while I was there, everything about this bed & breakfast place is wrong: sooo dirty, smelly, messy - it really felt like you could get sick just by sleeping in the room. Didnt dare to take a shower because it looks too dirty... The sofa looks dangerously full of germs too... Never gonna come back.

17th Mar 2016
5.7

The kitchen was very dirty and there's only one bathroom for everyone to use. The power went out and there was no staff around and no contact information so we had to figure it out ourselves. It was definitely worth it for the location, but I probably wouldn't stay there again. I'm not hating on the place, but I think these are a few things you should know if you're thinking of staying! :)