6.6
Good 307 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 307 Total Reviews
Maison Located at Via Cavour 15, , Florence.
Maison
    Rooms available

• Iran, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016
5.1

The place was not clean. the furniture was old... They did not give me new sheets to put on the bed. But the worst part was that, my bed was in a room in front of reception with a (Private/Stop) mark and a lock on the door (no other room door has a lock there). and that room was full of overage people (this hostel has the 36 year age limit). They all woke up together early in the morning around 6, and they all went out. This is made me annoyed that I had to sleep in a semi-legal place that night

12th May 2016
8.0

This is a good hostel but it has a huge negative point: it only has one bathroom. I went in low season so it wasn't much of a problem but I'm sure this can be an awful thing. The location is perfect, right in the center one block away from the duomo and near arresting else. This has the disadvantage of being noisy but thankfully it gets kinda quite at night. The reception is not 24 hours and they are not very punctual.

7th May 2016
6.9

THERE IS NO LOCKER!!!!

• logan_mychal
  • USA, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Great location very near to the Duomo and the Academia. Nice rooms that are very spacious. Only complaint is that in our room there were two bathrooms and only one had a toilet and the other had the sink. Made it inconvenient to get ready while someone was in one or the other.

23rd Apr 2016
2.9

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and I can safely say that this is the worst place I have ever seen, to the point where I didn't even stay the second night because it was so awful. The rooms advertised 5people, it was 11. It advertised ages 18-35, I had 3 people over the age of 45 in my hostel. It advertised receptionist from 9am-10pm. I was there between the hours of 9pm-10am and never saw a single receptionist. There was also NO POWER. This means no wifi, no hot water, NO LIGHTS.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
5.1

Except for the awesome location and a nice friend I made while I was there, everything about this bed & breakfast place is wrong: sooo dirty, smelly, messy - it really felt like you could get sick just by sleeping in the room. Didnt dare to take a shower because it looks too dirty... The sofa looks dangerously full of germs too... Never gonna come back.

17th Mar 2016
5.7

The kitchen was very dirty and there's only one bathroom for everyone to use. The power went out and there was no staff around and no contact information so we had to figure it out ourselves. It was definitely worth it for the location, but I probably wouldn't stay there again. I'm not hating on the place, but I think these are a few things you should know if you're thinking of staying! :)