Maison Reviews

Via Cavour 15, Florence, Italy

Good location, nice staff, no lockers, WiFi didn't work most of the time, small filigree beds

I don´t think it was Yuri´s fault, but we were told that all bars have happy hour from 6:30 to 8:30 to pay for the drink and have like buffet food for free... so we went to the bar at the corner of the hostel, we ate and drank, and when the check came the charged us everything! (so was a lot of money)... so yes, maybe next time would be good to mention the specific names of those which have that happy hour... A part from that, all-right

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel. People were friendly and it was right in the middle of attractions. Also close to the train station. Would definitely stay here again.

I have stayed 3 hostels in Florence and I can say that it's a nice hostel, a recommendable one with a combination of good prices and great location. The staff is helpful and friendly. Also the hostel is clean. The only disadvantage is that they only have 2 bathrooms. So you may need to wait for use.

Very nice hostel. Have a kicthen, location is vey good.

I love staying in the kitchen and enjoyed using wifi as less people than some popular big hostel.

It is just located on the main street pretty close to the Duomo. At first I thought I read from the website there would be breakfast...the staff ware so nice and patient.