Makako Chill Out Hostel Reviews

Calle Quero # 9 54, Cartagena, Colombia

Perfect if you're after a quiet hostel where people are friendly but you can still sleep comfortably/quietly. Only 2 bathrooms for about 25 guests but i didn't have any problems, they're cleaned twice a day. My only complaint is after booking online for 2 nights I wanted to stay till the end of the week and they would only confirm a day in advance, even though i was willing to pay up front. It worked out until they told me on my last night I could stay then later I had to move.

Stayed in 10-bed dorm, traveling alone. Had a really nice stay here. Absolutely recommend staying here. Not a party hostel, but usually a nice crowd that sits outside on the balcony chatting and having a beer together.

The hostel is very well recommend, good location from the Walled city, supermaket near the hostel, near the port, you can just go anywhere from there. The staff was very attencious to the guests, Viviana the main staff is very kindly and ready to helps us in everything we need. I definety reccomend.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Really enjoyed spending time in this hostel, the staff are fantastic and very welcoming, especially vivianne. I returned to this hotel for a second time. There was a really good crowd in this hostel creating a brilliant hostel, as the name suggests this is a place you can chill out but also one where you can have a great deal of fun. Definitely recommend this hostel

1 2 3 Next » last »