Makako Chill Out Hostel Reviews

Calle Quero # 9 54, Cartagena, Colombia

I found out I paid more than others in the room I stayed; I paid 45200 pesos/ night, but the others paid between 30000 and 35000. when I asked the staff the reason, she told me it is because I booked through this website. She said if guests come directly and ask discount, then that's how they get discount. When I complained of this, she promised this issue would be solved the next day, but it was not solved.She didn't work the next day, another staff member said it was not her decision n can't

This place is alright for a hostel, but compared to what I have seen in Colombia so far its kind of poor especially for this price. I stayed at hostel for half of the price which were way more nicer. As I said its alright but no worth 35.000 peso a night for sure.

The beds are horrible and it was very dirty (rooms / bathroom)

1 2 3 Next » last »