Makati Apartelle Reviews

4411 Montojo Street., near cor. Chino reces ave., Manila, Philippines

The room was very big with its own kitchen area, staff were very welcoming and friendly and the place was very very clean. However I felt very unsafe in the location. I left as soon as I could the next morning.

Great apart-hotel, clean, big rooms, keen staff. Wifi sometimes a bit dodgy in the room, but the only down side is that the area is not that great and you need to probably take a taxi to get anywhere of interest. We often walked, as we don't mind a 30+ minute walk one way or the other but some neighbourhoods are pretty sketchy and can feel intimidating- although we had no trouble except for kids begging.

I picked Makati Hotel because it is relatively close to the airport. I had booked one night but ended up staying 3. It was clean, comfortable and staff were very welcoming. They provide a folder with directions into the main city (where to walk, what jeepney to catch) so it was very easy. No complaints from me.