Makati Apartelle Reviews

4411 Montojo Street., near cor. Chino reces ave., Manila, Philippines

Lovely old wooden floors. Clean. Not too far from central makati. Good value.

Nice and clean place, I'm recommend this home for everybody who looking nice and cheap place

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Poland

This hostel is a gem! Clean, nice rooms with AC right in Makati. Staff was super helpful and stayed up late until we arrived. It's not a social place with a cool vibe or anything, but if you want a good, quiet, simple room at an affordable rate, stay here!!! Only downside was noise pollution from outside in the morning. Get up EARLY if you want a taxi anywhere- its Manila so traffic is absolutely horrible everywhere.

We truly loved our stay with you. I would enjoy your facilities again. Very pleased

• 9th Oct 2014

Hostel itself is nicely furnished, very clean, rooms are spacious, staff was friendly and welcoming.- But when I went on an overnight-trip with my office, someone broke into my room, removed by force the room safe (!) and thus stole all my cash money, laptop and camera. SECURITY IS VERY POOR! Also the environment - an information I didn't get from the hostelworld site. Since only hostel staff knew my room no. and that I was gone for the night, I can't help thinking they were somehow involved.

• 7th Oct 2014

We respect ur opinion with regards to ur loss. We apologize for this unfortunate event.Although this no excuse,this is the 1st time a theft has happened in our 10 years' operation.We are doing the necessary remedies such as installing bars in our bathroom windows,where,as investigated,the suspect may have entered. Hotels/hostels today are special prey for the professional thief.No hotel is burglar-proof.Pls help us protect ur valuables by not leaving any while away

The best place to stay in Manila! value for mone, clean and nice staff. The location is nothing special but it's quiet and nice. .

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Israel

The wifi at groundfloor is not ok, it is difficult to connect to network. Overall all the room is spacious for two person and good value for the money.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Staff was great--- location is close to Makati Business district. Facilities simple but good. Would recommend staying in a room not on the street as the rooms on the other side are quieter. Other than that the place is a great value for the money

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Our stay at Makati Appartelle was globaly very good. We didnt have that much time in Manilla so thats why the location wasnt that good for us. But overall thats a really nice place to stay for a couple of day cus you have everything you need in the room, its a little apartment.