8.7
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
Makati Apartelle Located at 4411 Montojo Street., near cor. Chino reces ave., Manila.
Philippines
Manila 1204 4411 Montojo Street., near cor. Chino reces ave.
87% 260
14.5711648 121.0127949
    Rooms available

• franceauger
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
7.7

Spacious room (studio) and hot shower for the price. Everything was pretty clean except the floors and sink. We felt unsafe in the area but Makati is just a few blocks from the hotel. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

Descent place to stay for the price.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Nice place to stay! Very clean and accommodating staff. I will definitely come back here next time!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Clean, staff were helpful and wifi was fast. Location was ok, slightly run down district but never had any trouble what so ever, also only 400 meters to a supermarket and a 5 minute taxi to some amazing restaurant s. I recommend using the grab taxi app, you can get aircon cars to pick you up from the door for cheaper than a normal taxi. Over all an excellent place to stay!

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2016
7.7

I like the apartelle. I have an appointment in Makati when I went ther. Im from Davao. The room was spacious for me because I am alone in this trip so I had to invite my friend in Manila to come over. Its also very cheap and the staffs are all nice. Didnt expect there could be a place as cheap as Makati apartelle because me and my husband checked in in an expensive hotel before because we didnt knew this apartelle yet. Defenitely come back here if Ill have an appointment in Makati again.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

Me, my sister and my son really enjoyed our stay here. We didn't even want to leave but our flight was booked already so we didn't have a choice. The place was really good. But you should turn on your GPS, start the navigation when you ride the taxi coz most of them don't know where the Makati Apartelle is located. Overall, the place, the room is really good.

• Philippines, Female, 41+
5th Sep 2016
7.7

It was value for money but the room where I stayed was noisy at night due to tricycle. It's good I only stayed for 2 days. Staff were very helpful.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

we needed a place to stay in for a good 4-6 hous but were on a budget. Admittedly, I did not read the website/guides very well, "each room is good for 1-2 ppl only" but they agreed to waive all the extra fees and give us beds at a discounted price. They were very nice

20th Jun 2016

Great place for the price. Clean, secure, nice staff. Not in the best neighborhood for tourists, so be wary of you aren't ready for a full cultural immersion. Overall, good place.