Makati Apartelle Reviews

4411 Montojo Street., near cor. Chino reces ave., Manila, Philippines

This hostel is a gem! Clean, nice rooms with AC right in Makati. Staff was super helpful and stayed up late until we arrived. It's not a social place with a cool vibe or anything, but if you want a good, quiet, simple room at an affordable rate, stay here!!! Only downside was noise pollution from outside in the morning. Get up EARLY if you want a taxi anywhere- its Manila so traffic is absolutely horrible everywhere.

Hostel itself is nicely furnished, very clean, rooms are spacious, staff was friendly and welcoming.- But when I went on an overnight-trip with my office, someone broke into my room, removed by force the room safe (!) and thus stole all my cash money, laptop and camera. SECURITY IS VERY POOR! Also the environment - an information I didn't get from the hostelworld site. Since only hostel staff knew my room no. and that I was gone for the night, I can't help thinking they were somehow involved.

• 7th Oct 2014

We respect ur opinion with regards to ur loss. We apologize for this unfortunate event.Although this no excuse,this is the 1st time a theft has happened in our 10 years' operation.We are doing the necessary remedies such as installing bars in our bathroom windows,where,as investigated,the suspect may have entered. Hotels/hostels today are special prey for the professional thief.No hotel is burglar-proof.Pls help us protect ur valuables by not leaving any while away

The best place to stay in Manila! value for mone, clean and nice staff. The location is nothing special but it's quiet and nice. .

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Israel

The wifi at groundfloor is not ok, it is difficult to connect to network. Overall all the room is spacious for two person and good value for the money.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Staff was great--- location is close to Makati Business district. Facilities simple but good. Would recommend staying in a room not on the street as the rooms on the other side are quieter. Other than that the place is a great value for the money

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Our stay at Makati Appartelle was globaly very good. We didnt have that much time in Manilla so thats why the location wasnt that good for us. But overall thats a really nice place to stay for a couple of day cus you have everything you need in the room, its a little apartment.

I like the Makati Apartelle so much that I a staying ere much longer than originally reserved

This was our best stay in Manila for little money. We like to come back. Very nice hotel. Thanks for the service

• 10th Jun 2014

Perfect place in Manila! Big and clean room with small livingroom and kitchen, good air condicioner and fridge and the best the price! Near the airport and near Mc Donalds, Jolibee, small supermarket and local food. The palce is in a small road but two blocks aways is a big one with taxis, jepnees... I really recomend it to everybody.

The rooms were nice and simple with kitchens and sala. The staff were very nice and worked hard to keep the rooms clean. The price was very low considering the accommodations. The only negative was the neighborhood as it was not like Makati but like a typical poor Manila area.

• 3rd Jun 2014