Makati Apartelle

8.5
Fabulous 265 Total Reviews

23rd Feb 2017
6.6

The photos make this apartment look a lot nicer than it is. A lot of DIY work and poor lighting. The outlook from the windows is so bad the blinds are permanently closed. The surrounding area is dirty, very poor, with road repairs that make it almost impossible to walk around. We booked for 2 nights but left after one. Not recommended which is a pty becasue the staff are very nice and helpful.

• holbates1
  • England, Couple, 18-24
1st Dec 2016
8.0

Nice clean rooms with comfortable beds and TVs and warm showers. Had our own little kitchen and lounge area. Ladies who run the place are super helpful and friendly! :)

• franceauger
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
7.7

Spacious room (studio) and hot shower for the price. Everything was pretty clean except the floors and sink. We felt unsafe in the area but Makati is just a few blocks from the hotel. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

Descent place to stay for the price.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Nice place to stay! Very clean and accommodating staff. I will definitely come back here next time!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Clean, staff were helpful and wifi was fast. Location was ok, slightly run down district but never had any trouble what so ever, also only 400 meters to a supermarket and a 5 minute taxi to some amazing restaurant s. I recommend using the grab taxi app, you can get aircon cars to pick you up from the door for cheaper than a normal taxi. Over all an excellent place to stay!

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2016
7.7

I like the apartelle. I have an appointment in Makati when I went ther. Im from Davao. The room was spacious for me because I am alone in this trip so I had to invite my friend in Manila to come over. Its also very cheap and the staffs are all nice. Didnt expect there could be a place as cheap as Makati apartelle because me and my husband checked in in an expensive hotel before because we didnt knew this apartelle yet. Defenitely come back here if Ill have an appointment in Makati again.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

Me, my sister and my son really enjoyed our stay here. We didn't even want to leave but our flight was booked already so we didn't have a choice. The place was really good. But you should turn on your GPS, start the navigation when you ride the taxi coz most of them don't know where the Makati Apartelle is located. Overall, the place, the room is really good.

• Philippines, Female, 41+
5th Sep 2016
7.7

It was value for money but the room where I stayed was noisy at night due to tricycle. It's good I only stayed for 2 days. Staff were very helpful.