Makiki Heights Drive Reviews

2179 Makiki Heights DriveHonolulu, HI 96822, Honolulu, USA

We got there and they hadn't even checked their email to receive our reservation. There were stray animal and staff wasn't very hygienic. We had to make other arrangements at the last second which in Honolulu are pricey.

• 21st Feb 2014

She cancell our reservation without even send us an e mail and I had to find a place at last time. In addition to that the place wasn't clean at all and with out ospitality I'm very disappont.

• 18th Jan 2014

Wonderful location if you want to be a bit away from the bustling Honolulu, in the middle of nature.

BEWARE! I cancelled my booking with both Hostelworld and the proprietor, Marie, 3 weeks be fore my arrival date. Marie charged me card $135.00 for 3 nights and I had a difficult time getting her to stop the charge. She sent me an insulting email about the issue. She may have a nice propery, but the communication is very poor.

This Hostel is in the middle of nowhere; good that it's a very green, relaxing area, but 20mins walk from bus stop with not many runs. Marie was very friendly and you almost have an apartment all for yourself, but the facility requires substantial improvements in cleanness: we found several bugs, fingers of dust and a dirty, stained carpet probably older than us in the bedroom. Also, no chances to lock the external door to the common area, though the outer environment didn't feel at-risk.

View all Honolulu Bed and Breakfasts