Superb 2,046 Total Reviews
Superb 2,046 Total Reviews
Makuto Backpackers Hostel Located at Calle de la Tiña 18, , Granada.
Spain
Granada 18010 Calle de la Tiña 18
91% 2046
37.1800457 -3.5956530
    Rooms available

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Jun 2016

This is a brilliant hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The outdoor area and bar have a really great atmosphere. The hostel is also in a wonderful position in the gorgeous Albaicin district - it's the perfect base to explore from!

17th Jun 2016

This hostel was awesome, besides the beds. The vibe is great and they provide a lot of activities for guests to do. They also have the workers cook meals every night that are usually 6 euros. I highly recommend this hostel if you are looking to meet people.

• USA, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2016

This is a great place for backpackers and well above average for solo travelers. The large outdoor common area serves as a meeting/planning space and during my days here I had no trouble finding other travelers to explore with. The larger rooms can get a bit hot, so it isn't the most comfortable sleeping conditions, but the 4 person ensuite room was quite comfortable.

• Alexandra_15
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This hostel was amazing! Just before I arrived my wallet was stolen from my purse and they did everything to help me. They still let me stay and eat there even thought I couldn't pay right away. They showed me where to go for help from the police and to get emergency cash. Very cool tree house vibe and great people! If I end up in Granada again someday I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Amazing atmosphere and staff, and great for solo travellers!

13th Jun 2016

Great place but stained pillows, etc. They difinately need to be replaced.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

My favourite hostel !! I wish I could have stayed here for longer. They organise tours for you to see everything and I absolutely loved the vibe there!! Would 100% recommend. Staff are lovely and met some really cool like minded travellers. Thank you for an awesome time and I hope to return again!!!'

• superbolong
  • Singapore, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

I would give the atmosphere 7/5 if necessary. Awesome, super friendly vibes around here - great for the solo travelers in making friends. Hostel staff were also amazing. Loved the sunset walking tour which brought us up to an "alternative" hilltop. Only thing to really pick on is having triple deck beds without air conditioning - may be slightly warm at night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

Although it was difficult climbing through the Albacin to get to this hostel initially, the hike was worth it. I was immediately greeted with a glass of water and the staff who showed me around. Little did I know that the staff would become my friends. If you get a chance, you should definitely go on the hike to the Sierra Nevada sponsored by the hostel because I met some really cool people I would consider my friends now after that hike. My favorite hostel I've stayed at thus far in Spain!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

I stayed here 2 more nights than originally planned and I think that speaks for itself. I was drawn in by the cool pictures of the common area and the promise of a chill atmosphere and it definitely all proved to be true. It was so incredibly easy to connect with people (staff and other travelers) in this lovely hostel. The location is really awesome and all the tours they have to offer are incredible. This is 100% the place to stay if you are in Granada and I will definitely be back someday!