Makuto Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle de la Tiña 18, Granada, Spain

What can i say? This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. I made friends there and it was great fun, amd very comfortable. If you're on a backpacker's budget it may seem a teeny bit pricey but everything they offer makes it totally worth it. Heaven! the guest computer could use an update but that is the only criticism, which i think most people can cope with! lovely lovely lovely :-):-):-)xx

• 14th May 2014

Good place, but incredibly complicated to find. The bathrooms are shared between both males and females. The atmosphere is great but a lot of people smoke cigarettes and weed in the outdoor common area...

Great atmosphere, everyone was really helpful, placed was packed but it was fun... mmm on the downside no hot water in the morning

Wonderful place! Loved the hammocks, the bar and the common area, which makes it super easy to meet fellow travelers.

Awesome staff and atmosphere. Have been two more than 200 hostels in the world and this is def.one of the top 10.

Great for chilling out and exploring Granada!

Great hostel, nice chill out areas, EXTREMELY friendly staff. Location is a bit of a hike but its good exercise! Great community dinners and good value cocktails! Just don't expect anything but white bread and jam for brekky. Would stay here again!

second time, same great hostel. Thanks Ron for being such a nice host.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Very friendly atmosphere, helpfull staff. Absolutely amazing common space in the courtyard. Breakfast is not so good, only bread, and butter with jam but it's a hostel after all, so it's OK.

I had such an AMAZING time in this hostel. It gets a bit noisy at night, but everything else was fab. Really didn't want to leave and could have spent my whole holidays just relaxing in the tree house playing guitar with the lovely staff! :)

Very friendly and helpful staff! Love the tree house!

• 17th Apr 2014

it was dirty even staffs are smoking in the hostel. the only thing i like is the appearance of hostel. it looks very special. but too dirty and my room was humid. and smelly. if you like to smoke, go there. my guide book recommended this hostel. and i was very frustrated that book and hostel. and bad location to me. staff was very kind.

One the coolest hostel I've ever stayed. The building itself is interesting. In a slightly hidden quarter in Albaicin. Not as hard to find as you'd think. Got a middle bunk in the 8-bed dorm. Tricky but manageable. I really like the vibe. Bar, tree house, hammocks. Super chill. In one sunny afternoon I just couldn't stand the heat and went back to relax. Very friendly staff, like a big family. Best for solo. Mojito is a must.

Loved my stay here! I moved here from a terrible hostel and was so happy that I did - the staff were great, the atmosphere, excellent location and my room was really cool. Would definitely stay again!

Very nice hostel with a staff that helps with you everything you need... Clean bathroom and comfortable beds... I'll definitely stay there again when come back to Granada...

I loved this hostel! The staff was super nice and helpful. They remembered my name all weekend! The only downside is its up a giant hill and kind of hard to find but other than that, great location.

We had a really amazing stay here. The staff is excellent and it was very easy to meet people. I would definitely stay here again!!

Loooooved Makuto! The staff was really nice, it had great directions to get there, the bar area was really nice and the outdoor patio was great. Was glad I got the room with our own shower and also had a very nice kitchen (though I didn't use it)

1 2 Next » last »