Makuto Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle de la Tiña 18, Granada, Spain

I loved this hostel! The staff was super nice and helpful. They remembered my name all weekend! The only downside is its up a giant hill and kind of hard to find but other than that, great location.

We had a really amazing stay here. The staff is excellent and it was very easy to meet people. I would definitely stay here again!!

Loooooved Makuto! The staff was really nice, it had great directions to get there, the bar area was really nice and the outdoor patio was great. Was glad I got the room with our own shower and also had a very nice kitchen (though I didn't use it)

1 2 3 Next » last »