Makuto Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle de la Tiña 18, Granada, Spain

Makuto was an, interesting, experience. It is definitely a haven for hippies, stoners & amateur musicians - so if that's your jam, this place is the spot. The facilities are clean, but a bit janky (you have to keep pushing a button for the water to run in the shower) and the staff members are all relatively new and probably not the best source for Granada information (the girl who gave our walking tour had been in Granada for 3 days). I wouldn't return, personally.

The staff was great and the atomosphere was everything we could've wanted from a hostel. Being located right in the heart of albacin was perfect.

My favourite city and hostel ever. This hostel will offer you more than a good experience. Amazing meals, walking tours and atmosphere. I miss everything about this place already and I just walked out the door. I'll miss the volunteer staff, who are super helpful and welcoming. Thanks For making my stay the best one yet!!

My friend and I stayed for one night and absolutely loved this place. We'll be returning to Makuto next time we're in Granada.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

So incredible! All staff and volunteers were friendly, fun, and helpful. It felt like I was adopted into a quirky family that all live in a treehouse. They helped me walk home after the bar when I forgot my key, worked tirelessly to sort out my internet troubles that only I was having, taught me cooking, have an extreme walking tour, and gave endless advice and help for navigating Granada. The rooms are comfortable, the hostel friendly and with tons of spaces to relax and be quiet or socialize.

Best hostel I've stayed at by far!! Awesome atmosphere and everyone was incredibly welcoming. Definitely will be back.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »