Malaga Centro Hotel Reviews

c/ Marmoles 6, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

The staff were pleasant and helpful. I thought that the website though was misleading as I thought that breakfast was included.

Warning: Breakfast (Buffet) is not inclusive. You have to pay 15€ for it!!! The stuff is not very friendly and helpfull!

we were disappointed that the pool area had no parasols. Not everyone wants to be in full sunshine all of the time. I

a smile costs nothing

The hotel itself was very nice. It was just outside the old zone of the city, so access to the old zone was very easy. Unfortunately, the homeless people set up camp just around the corner and often times greeted you as you left or returned and begged for food, water or money.

This was not a hostel, but a nice hotel with a pool, small bar and cafe, and restaurant. The rooms were very nice, but its not a good place to stay if you want to have fun and meet people. Also, its about a 5 minute walk from the central street- not too far but not on the main road either.

the hotel had no record of my booking with hostelworld.we paid the daily tariff but hostel world still took their cut.

This is actually a 4 star hotel. A great value for money. I give 100% (exept for FUN, because it is a hotel). I would recommend it anytime. Malaga is a great city with a lot to offer ;-)

This hotel well situated in walking distance of the old city and from the port. I do recommend this place to anyone.

Excellent price for 4* hotel, free soft drink mini bar and close to the centre.

A very nice 4 star hotel at a 2 star prices. I don't know what this was doing on Hostel World.

4 star hotel