8.7
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Malaga Hostel Located at C/ Conde de las Navas n 1, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Spain 29017 C/ Conde de las Navas n� 1
87% 75
36.7224262 -4.3665504
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
7th Apr 2016

Excellent Breakfast & v fast WiFi Included. Close to Bus stop to Malaga plus Supermercado

29th Mar 2016

Very helpful staff

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

This was one of my favorite hostels that I have ever stayed at, largely because the staff was SO kind to us. They gave us directions (and a map!) to everywhere we wanted to go. They also allowed us to store our luggage with them until our room was ready, and we could also rent beach towels. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, too. Overall, a great experience.

26th Feb 2016
7.4

Laura and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. She allowed us to store our luggage and called a taxi for us multiple times. The facilities are relatively clean and breakfast is decent. I would suggest she replace the door knobs and door locks. My friends and I are stayed in a quad with excellent heating/air conditioning and wifi; however, my friends stayed in a double near the stairs with a broken heating/air condition unit and no wifi connection. I would stay here to be close to the beach