Malaga Hostel Reviews

C/ Conde de las Navas n� 1, Malaga, Spain

This Hostel is the best hostel in Malaga if you are going for some relaxing days at the beach. It is near Pedregalejo beach which by far most is the best beach in the Malaga area with the nice beach walk with bars and restaurants, that you will not find in Malaga Center. This is not a hostel for partylife, but for a relaxing vacation! I have stayed here several times and I am always very happy with this hostel and the location.

The hostel is a quick walk from the beach and bars/restaurants and two bus lines (the stop is across the street) will lead you straight to Malaga city center. I found the atmosphere a little lacking but it could've been an unusual weekend.

Kind of far from the city center and train station, we took a 15 minute bus to go anywhere, but a super close 2 minutes walk to a great beach! It all just depends on what you're planning on doing!

Very close to the beach, but getting downtown is about an hour walk/20 min bus ride. I stayed in a 6-bed room, but I was the only one sleeping there 3 out of the 4 nights. Very quiet hostel, I probably only saw 4 other guests throughout my stay so not the best if you want to meet people. The free breakfast is basic, but it gets the job done.

The Malaga hostel has a friendly vibe which Laura and her staff greatly contributed to. Their kindness was genuine and it spread easily to many of the guests. The roof terrace, kitchen and outside eating areas were superb offering lovely views of the sea and surrounding hills but it was noisy due to the traffic bellow. Unfortunately, I was there while a large group of French students were attending a Spanish course. They were extremely loud and obnoxious. Laura did her best to deal with them.

• 20th Apr 2015