Maleku Hostel Reviews

50 mts oeste del Hospital Nuevo Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica

Great location, clean, friendly and helpful staff, no complaints!

nice staff, very good location. everything needed close by

Great choice to stop over near the SJO airport. Well equipped, friendly and helpful staff, free shuttle TO the airport.

It was a good and very clean hostel to stay on the way in or out of Costa Rica because of its location close to the airport and San Jose and other places like Volcan Poas. Many buses pass through Alajuela anyway. Staff is helpful and the atmosphere good. However it is not a hostel to meet that many people because many are at the end of their trips. However, for us staying here was the best decision.

Nice staff, confortable bed, functinel kitchen, they have all what you can expect for a hostel.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

We stayed here for one night. It's super close to the airport which I recommend if you arrive in San Jose late in the evening and don't want to spend $50 bucks catching a taxi to the city. The only problem I had was the room we booked was close to the front gate of the hostel and it was located on a busy intersection. It was constantly noisy from either. Other than that, it's a great hostel for convenience.

I only needed a place to stay in San Jose that close the airport in order catch flight the next morning but I thoroughly enjoyed time at Maleku. The facilities were clean and neat and the atmosphere was relaxed.I ended up meeting some really friendly people and exchanged information future travels the one night I stayed there. Would definitely recommend this pave for people needing a place to stay the start end of their trip!

• 29th May 2015