Malmedy Youth Hostel Reviews

Route D'Eupen 36, 4960 Malmedy, Malmedy, Belgium

We hadden een twin room besteld en daar ook extra voor betaald. Maar we hebben een kamer met 2 stapelbedden gekregen zonder verwittigen. Ik zou hiervoor graag het prijsverschil terugkrijgen.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Brilliant place to crash during the Grand Prix weekend! Extremely economical, considering how close it is to the race track! There were people who actually walked to the race tracks from the hostel! (but it was a long 4-5 mile walk!) If I ever go to Spa again, I am staying at the same hostel!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • India

Simple but comfortable, helpful staff, decent breakfast, nice opportunity outside to have a BBQ!

Very dirt rooms, even found a eaten cookie on the bathroom of a private twin room. Also lost my reservation due to arriving late but I had already paid in advance for the room and nobody tried to contact me. And they said they did, which shows a horrible idea of how to treat customers.

• 2nd May 2014