8.5
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Located at Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, , Malpensa.
Italy
Malpensa 21047 Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa
85% 49
45.6207462 9.0246999
    Rooms available

16th Apr 2016

I arrived at 9AM and they let me check in that early!!! I was leaving at 4AM next morning so I asked them if I could take the breakfast that morning, and not only they let me, they told me that it was OK for me to eat it the next day since they leave it from the day before, so EXCELLENT customer service. Spotless clean, answered all the questions (even checked the train times for me), espresso coffe and super-fresh bakery bread (that and butter is perfection). Milan-center train ticket is 2,9 E.

• elysuzz7704
  • USA, Male, 41+
21st Feb 2016
6.0

Io voglio hostels ritornare mia 67dollars proque abiamo cancelata la reservatione per me Hello i didn't sleep and authorize a fee of $ 67.00 I need the money to return to my account ELY NDIAYE

• Poland, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jan 2016

I stayed in that hostel just for a night but I can definitely recommend it. The location was great as it's just 10 minutes of walk to train station, especially when your flight is early in the morning. We got the clean bed linen and the blanket, also you get en-suit room. The kitchen was fully furnished and breakfast was prepared. Room for that price was very good but basic, could be nice to have a bit more decoration that wouldn't be so plain. Overall it's great place to stay for that price.

• santosh3594
  • India, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2015

Nice comfy stay. Only problem was i had to redo my bed as someone had occupied the bed which i had earlier settled in. The attendant told me it was a computer error - whatever that meant. But i would definitely come back here!