Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

caught Malpensa Express train from Milan central. The directions very clear, but also signs for the hostel walking from the station. Man at reception was very nice and made sure I was very comfortable, telling me everything I needed to know and answered all my questions. Very clean, and gave good recommendations on a place to eat for dinner, getting a discount from the steak/beer house just down the road. He also helped me with time for the train to the airport the next morning. great security!

I stay there because of an early flight from Milan airport. The hostel is clean, the staff was available and helpful. A small inconvenience can be a 10min walk from the train station if you carrying more luggage.

Nice new hostel with a friendly staff and good atmosphere. It's great for an overnight stay before flying out of Malpensa.

I stayed one night because I missed my flight out of Malpensa airport. The staff was friendly, but there is NOTHING to do here and a bad view. My roommates were older and loud. The rooms are large enough, and the facilities are updated. Essentially, it is only a train-ride away from the airport, but you walk 15 minutes to the train. The train, however, goes right into the airport, which is very convenient.

I hadn't researched the location of this hostel thoroughly enough and when I arrived at Centrale Stazione Milano and learned that it would be a 45 mins cab journey, I decided against staying here.

Staff were great here, no complaints. Friendly and helpful.But its not a hostel at all!! No vibe. No atmosphere. No fun. Average location. Only other guests were "live in" people there long term. If I wasnt jetlagged I would have walked out.

Location: It took me some time to find this hostel and the directions were not very intuitive. It is a good 10 minute walk with lots of turns and if you arrive in the evening, it may be difficult to locate the hostel. When I arrived, I had to wait in the lobby for about 30 minutes until someone came. There doesn't appear to be 24 hour service at the hotel. Either way, when he did, he was very friendly and got me my room set up quickly.