Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

This hostel was not as close to the airport as I expected and it costed about 14 euro round trip to get there. The front door is flimsy and things are not locked down very well at night, which is concerning since there is only someone at the reception desk until midnight. The floors were really dirty and so was the bathroom in my dormitory area. I also found pubic hairs and an excess of dirt on my mattress. The common room was fine but there was no ac and it wasn't a space very conducive to meet

• 12th Jun 2015

Absolutely dreadful hostel. In the middle of nowhere... Their website makes you think that it's "close to the airport" and "perfect for morning flights", however, my flight was at 06:00, I needed to leave the hostel at 03:30, and there was not busses, shuttles or trains running, therefore I had no choice but to take a 65Euro taxi ride. Absolutely ridiculous. Unclean, crowded, no rules. Everyone in my room did not stop talking all night. Dust and dirt everywhere. Do not recommend.

It's located in the suburbs of Saronno. It's only a 12 min. walk to the train station. Not much to see near the hostel. Como, Milan, and Malpensa Airport are a short train ride away. It's the best place to stay if you have a flight to catch in the morning. Not many young backpackers staying here therefore its not a very social environment.

Great little hostel. First time out of the country and this was a great place to start to adjust my time zone changes and get aquatinted with a different style of life. People at counter are all helpful and there is a phenomenal brewery on the corner from the hostel, best pizza and beer I've had in my life. Will definitely stay here again.

Only a 10 minute walk from the train station. Absolutely, perfectly clean!! Yummy breakfast. Helpful staff.

Really lovely staff and the bar is so friendly and fun.