Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

I stayed in that hostel just for a night but I can definitely recommend it. The location was great as it's just 10 minutes of walk to train station, especially when your flight is early in the morning. We got the clean bed linen and the blanket, also you get en-suit room. The kitchen was fully furnished and breakfast was prepared. Room for that price was very good but basic, could be nice to have a bit more decoration that wouldn't be so plain. Overall it's great place to stay for that price.

Nice comfy stay. Only problem was i had to redo my bed as someone had occupied the bed which i had earlier settled in. The attendant told me it was a computer error - whatever that meant. But i would definitely come back here!