7.7
Very Good 58 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 58 Total Reviews
Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Located at Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, , Malpensa.
Italy

Amazing place to stay in Milan :D

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
6.0

Me and my girlfriend decided to use this hostel as it was close to the airport. We had an early flight and needed a good nights sleep however the hostel was very noisy, which completely ruined the stay. The room was decent, typical hostel room and the staff were friendly and helpful when we spoke to them. Unfortunately the noisy Americans ruined our experience.

16th Jun 2016

Very quiet, a good deal for travelers trying to get to/from the airport. Bed was comfortable and the room + bathroom + shower area was clean. There are several bins under the beds for storing items, but as far as I could tell, they weren't lockable. There are freestanding lockers in the room (use your own padlock) but they are small and couldn't even fit my handbag, let alone my backpack. Staff was very helpful!

• Switzerland, Female, 41+
12th Jun 2016

Quick connection to malpensa by train, railway station only 10 min walk, and I didn't need more. I can recommend this place.

• Portugal, Couple, 31-40
6th Jun 2016

Great staff. Breakfast included. We had to leave very early (5h00 am) and we still had breakfast since they have it ready from midnight through the morning.

16th Apr 2016

I arrived at 9AM and they let me check in that early!!! I was leaving at 4AM next morning so I asked them if I could take the breakfast that morning, and not only they let me, they told me that it was OK for me to eat it the next day since they leave it from the day before, so EXCELLENT customer service. Spotless clean, answered all the questions (even checked the train times for me), espresso coffe and super-fresh bakery bread (that and butter is perfection). Milan-center train ticket is 2,9 E.

• elysuzz7704
  • USA, Male, 41+
21st Feb 2016
6.0

Io voglio hostels ritornare mia 67dollars proque abiamo cancelata la reservatione per me Hello i didn't sleep and authorize a fee of $ 67.00 I need the money to return to my account ELY NDIAYE