Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

Nice new hostel with a friendly staff and good atmosphere. It's great for an overnight stay before flying out of Malpensa.

I stayed one night because I missed my flight out of Malpensa airport. The staff was friendly, but there is NOTHING to do here and a bad view. My roommates were older and loud. The rooms are large enough, and the facilities are updated. Essentially, it is only a train-ride away from the airport, but you walk 15 minutes to the train. The train, however, goes right into the airport, which is very convenient.

I hadn't researched the location of this hostel thoroughly enough and when I arrived at Centrale Stazione Milano and learned that it would be a 45 mins cab journey, I decided against staying here.

Staff were great here, no complaints. Friendly and helpful.But its not a hostel at all!! No vibe. No atmosphere. No fun. Average location. Only other guests were "live in" people there long term. If I wasnt jetlagged I would have walked out.

Location: It took me some time to find this hostel and the directions were not very intuitive. It is a good 10 minute walk with lots of turns and if you arrive in the evening, it may be difficult to locate the hostel. When I arrived, I had to wait in the lobby for about 30 minutes until someone came. There doesn't appear to be 24 hour service at the hotel. Either way, when he did, he was very friendly and got me my room set up quickly.

• 29th Jun 2014

My flight was delayed 3 hours because of the airstrike in France, and because of that I arrived at Milan at 3, an hour during which there is no public transportation. I wait for the trains to start and arrive at the hostel at 7. It's too late to cancel my booking and I'm tired, so I ask the lady at the reception if I could sleep just a couple hours until check out, because I've had no sleep at all and my next flight is at 4 pm. She says its not an issue, and tells me to sleep as much as I want.

I thought the hostel was very clean and parking was nice and close. If I were to have a complaint, it was the breakfast. It was unclear as to which food we could eat, as several things had been labled for people staying longer. When we finally did determine what we were to eat, it was yummy!

Very helpful staff :) good location for Como or Milan with parking off the road. I slept in an 8 female dormitory so it was a little bit noisy with people snoring but earplugs did the job! I guess one can opt for a private room if people's snoring is a big deal. :) great hostel will definitely recommend it!

Only stayed one night to leave early the next day by train. Only a few minutes from the train which was awesome! Very nice and knowledgeable staff , extremely helpful and trusting. Not much of a common area but having a fully functional kitchen was great.....breakfast was perfect!

I only regret not to have stayed for a longer period cause there's a lovely

Wonderful, good atmosphere, a little far to walk but great prices!!!

The lockers available were not secure, very flimsy and there was a hole in the back. Hard to get to from central Milan. Bathroom light was broken as well as the door. Staff was very nice and helpful though!