Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

Nice comfy stay. Only problem was i had to redo my bed as someone had occupied the bed which i had earlier settled in. The attendant told me it was a computer error - whatever that meant. But i would definitely come back here!

I was exhausted after a long day and train from Florence, the hostel was easy to find with a 10 minute walk and well marked sigs from the Station. Staff was very kind, they suggested a great pub right across the street. In the morning I caught my to train at 5.30 to the airport (be awar if you have to go earlier to the airport a taxi can be very expensive) so perhpas you shoudl sleep at the airport.

This hostel was not as close to the airport as I expected and it costed about 14 euro round trip to get there. The front door is flimsy and things are not locked down very well at night, which is concerning since there is only someone at the reception desk until midnight. The floors were really dirty and so was the bathroom in my dormitory area. I also found pubic hairs and an excess of dirt on my mattress. The common room was fine but there was no ac and it wasn't a space very conducive to meet

• 12th Jun 2015

Absolutely dreadful hostel. In the middle of nowhere... Their website makes you think that it's "close to the airport" and "perfect for morning flights", however, my flight was at 06:00, I needed to leave the hostel at 03:30, and there was not busses, shuttles or trains running, therefore I had no choice but to take a 65Euro taxi ride. Absolutely ridiculous. Unclean, crowded, no rules. Everyone in my room did not stop talking all night. Dust and dirt everywhere. Do not recommend.