Malpensa Fiera Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Sampietro 22, Saronno 21047, Malpensa, Malpensa, Italy

Really lovely staff and the bar is so friendly and fun.

caught Malpensa Express train from Milan central. The directions very clear, but also signs for the hostel walking from the station. Man at reception was very nice and made sure I was very comfortable, telling me everything I needed to know and answered all my questions. Very clean, and gave good recommendations on a place to eat for dinner, getting a discount from the steak/beer house just down the road. He also helped me with time for the train to the airport the next morning. great security!

I stay there because of an early flight from Milan airport. The hostel is clean, the staff was available and helpful. A small inconvenience can be a 10min walk from the train station if you carrying more luggage.