Maltepe Pansiyon

Fabulous 327 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 327 Total Reviews

1st Aug 2017

Lovely experience. The owner met me at the port, ensured that I get the best rates for the taxi. I got a free upgrade on my room. The hosts were friendly and helpful. The location is very near to the beach and city centre. Cherry on top - the owner gave me a free ride to the bus station. Would love to visit here again.

27th Jul 2017

Close location to the Town Center and the Beach. Friendly owner and family running the Hostel, really looking after the people staying. Complete kitchen for cooking your own meals, and a lovely green garden to rest and chill. Highly recommended to go on a road trip exploring the Peninsula, to get a feeling of the "Real Turkey" as Marmaris is really a very Touristic destination. Seems very lively on the nights for partying, I have past that stage myself though. Air conditioning on the Rooms!

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

Fantastic stay, very hospitable and welcoming family run hotel.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
6.0

I wrote an honest first review and gave an honest score. Then I got numerous phone calls and what's app messages from John asking me to change my review and guilt tripping me about my review! Now I have been emailed another request to write a review and I cannot find my previous one so I am assuming it has been deleted?! Do not stay at this hostel! Poor communication, did not help me with my transfer when asked twice. Does not reply to emails. Mouldy bathroom. Uncomfortable beds!

• Turkey, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
7.4

Firstly, the staff (or owner) was very helpful. Thanks to him, we discover new and nice places by his good route. However, hostel was very old and neglected. Toilets and shower should be repaired. Actually I did not wanna use both.

29th Jun 2017

Nice place to stay. The host is very friendly, his cold apple tea is fantastic. You are treated like family, I imagine if it was busier the atmosphere would be there. Thanks so much for a great stay

• USA, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2017

I love it here. This place feels like home away from home. The location was perfect. A 5 mins walk from the beach and center. Memo the owner is super nice. They have a kitchen you can use. They always offered me fresh fruits from their garden. The room I stayed in was very clean and it was worth the value because I had a private room. I only booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for 5. I highly recommend this place.