Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

Perfect place for a backpacker to hang in Marmaris. I was the only one staying during off season, but the brothers that run it are super kind and love to make conversation. Their old mother even served me tea and attempted a chat in her limited English. The place overall is clean with many rooms, great patio to hangout in. Only couple blocks from the water front (an from there rest of Marmaris bars and cafes), and not a bad hike to the bus station. Enjoyable stay.

Amazingly helpful staff! Good wifi, clean rooms.

Very laid back hostel with great staff who treated our group like family.

Exceptionally welcoming place. Run by kind, friendly, and helpful people. Could not ask for better service, even from a fancy hotel. Expect to be treated as family. The accommodations are very basic, but you cannot find a better value for your money. I definitely recommend this place!

• 24th Sep 2015

This was a really great place to spend the night I met some fellow backpackers and the owner set us up with a great trip to what seemed like heaven :) The beach bars and everything else are close by yet it's quiet enough at night which was nice. Very homely atmosphere and the cold apple tea was great!

• 22nd Aug 2015

I could not reccomend staying at Maltepe Pansiyon enough. I arrived to Turkey by myself after traveling with friends and being alone I was a bit nervous to what to expect. Meme made me feel at home instantly when arriving by serving me homemade apple tea which is amazing and his lovely mother and father who were all so welcoming. The location is also fabulous as you walk 50 meters down the street and you have the beach, shops, cafes and restaurants. I would stay here again, Meme is a lovely host

• 21st Aug 2015

Maltepe Pansiyon is a family owned enterprise. You are welcomed with a home made apple tea. The place is clean, but fulfills only the basic needs. So if you are for comfort, you should stay somewhere else. The location is perfect - very close to the beach. There is no breakfast, but shops are in the neighbourhood and there is a small equipped kitchen you can use. The owner is very friendly and hospitable, he gave us lots of useful tips about where to eat and chill. Great atmosphere among guests!