Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

It was a really nice place to stay! First of all my friend and I arrived really early at 5 in the morning and the owner got our room sorted so we were able to crash straight in bed. He is so nice and makes you homemade apple tea in the morning and evening and makes you feel very welcome! The location is great since it is so close to the main part of marmaris but where the hotel is situated isn't the nicest area. Would stay here again.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They make you hot tea at the door and make you feel very welcome.

The owners are great. Very helpful. The room was clean. I liked that it was far enough from the endless tourist area. I think we got ripped by paying 20 lira for the taxi to the ferry terminal, but I should have investigated before hand.

Such friendly staff!! So so welcoming and kind. Great private room, and kitchen facilities which were greatly appreciated by my boyfriend and I! Great homemade apple tea also.

I really had a nıce tıme here. The host here ıs so kınd that pıck me up at the ferry and everyday a home made apple tea make me fell at home. THe locatıon ıs very convıence to every place you want to. Free kıtchen use and ınternet .Cats ın a nıce garden.THe atmospheree ıs quıte peaceful and relaxıng.I lıke here very much and hope to come agaın!

Memo, the owner is amazing and super helpful. I really enjoyed my 2 night stay here. It's very well located, walking distance to all attractions in Marmaris. The apple tea on arrival is a nice touch. The place was a bit quiet and I didn't get to meet many travellers but that's perhaps due to it being off season. All in all a great place. Highly recommended.

The room is tiny but clean and tidy. The owner is very friendly and helpful. However, a bit difficult to locate the pension.

Perfect place to stay in a holiday and excellent service from the staff, they were very helpful.