Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

Exelent hostel. With an amazing staff and facilities. Very close to the beach and the old town. Also has a perfect relaxing atmosphere.

Good budget option in Marmaris. Great location, close to town and the beach. Owner is a great guy, very friendly and incredibly helpful. Nice sheltered outdoor area to chill in and meet other guests. Good wifi. Rooms are clean, but shared bathroom could be a bit cleaner.

Mehmet and his family are very gracious and welcoming hosts, who are willing to go far out of their way to help you with whatever you need. You feel like you are being welcomed to a family home rather than a hostel. A very relaxed and peaceful atmosphere, and close to the beach, I would highly recommend Maltepe Pansiyon to anyone staying in Marmaris. We would happily stay there again. Thanks!

• 19th Jul 2014

At Memos´s , no problems!!

Their home is your home during your stay. It's close to the beach and nightlife. Renting a motorcicle in Marmaris will definitely improve your holiday. Great place to stay! Jordi Hoek - the Netherlands

• 13th Jul 2014

The owner is very helpful and hospitality.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Very welcoming owner. (He drove me to the bus station.) I was in and out of Marmaris quick, but was perfect for why I needed. I you want a backpacker place in Marmaris this is where you should stay.

Not a bad place to hang your hat for the night. The owner is super helpful and the location is pretty decent to get places you'd want to be. Very quiet--if your looking to meet and mingle this isn't the place to go. But its nice, safe and quiet if your looking to rest up and go out on see the local sights on your own. I would recommended!

Nice, clean rooms. Good location near Old City - very quiet. Owner was extremely helpful and helped us rent a motorbike and showed us a route to hidden beaches and a waterfall. We had a very nice time in this hostel!

• 23rd Jun 2014

When we arrive we were welcomed by Memo, he told us about the surroundings, and answered our questions patiently. He also introduced us to his fat cat which is very cute. The staff in the hotel is also very friendly. Location is excellent, close to restaurants, bus companies and money changers. Rooms are basic but clean, for this price I would say I'm happy with it.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hospitable people, great value for money and lovely greeting with a cup of warm apple tea

It was a very nice family run atomosphere and I would recommend it to anybody.

Maltepe Pansiyon is family run pansiyon and I found it so accommodating during my stay. The first night I ended up coming late for my transfer, however Mamo greeted me with open arms, showed me my room and gave me his infamous warm apple tea which made me feel relaxed. Definitely good value for money rather than staying at a hotel and it was so close to Marmaris Old Town which is the livest district of the city! If I go back to Marmaris count me as a guest at Maltepe Pansiyon again.

basic but convient for one night in a central and quiet area of town. Ask to see the rooms as they vary.

Maltepe Pansiyon is fantastic. The host is very welcoming and helpful. We have the fantastic time staying over there. The only bad thing is we just stayed over one night, which is too short!

Amazing staff! Family run hostel plus the fattest cat! Amazing apple tea! Close to the port and bus station. Owner offered to drop me off at the port when I had to leave for the ferry -very friendly family :) Only concern was that my room smelt like smoke during my stay and had many strands of short hair on the bed sheet/pillow.....

Amazingly helpful owner, made the stay extremely pleasant plus very cheap for such a good location.

• 2nd May 2014

We thought Mehmet the owner is the best in terms of hospitality, out of all the hostels we stayed in. He will have alot more guests staying at his Pansiyon as he keeps it up. Couple of suggestions are 1) encourage smokers to smoke outside the building as there were cigarette smokes when we stayed in there; 2) more hooks would be nice to hang your clothing while showering!

Lovely family running the place, it is a quiet and friendly place to stay!