Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

You don't often get to meet such great people like Memo and his family. They really treat you like one of their own! We were treated to delicious apple tea our whole stay and also some rather strong homemade wine. Highly recommend the scooter hire and day trip he recommends - he'll help to design an itinerary which includes some of the best beaches, an incredible waterfall and the best driving along coastal roads. He also helped us organise bus tickets. It's also in a great location!

Our stay here was great! We were here for 3 nights- had a 3 bed room with our own bathroom. We were greeted by name as we walked in the garden, he had already been expecting us. The family that runs it is wonderful, so friendly and helpful. Made great suggestions for beaches to go check out. This hostel is about 5-10 minute walk from the bazaar and bar street, and dock side restaurants. Wish we had arranged to stay longer!

• 6th Jul 2015

A family-owned hostel that makes you feel good. Wonderful people all the time are there without being intrusive as in many other places. We would warmly recommend Maltepe Pension - Tony & Lnnea

the location is good, not too far from the beach . the staff is very kind. he sent me to the Port by his motorbike .

This lovely family pension is definitely worth to recommend. The owner are very helpful with everything and have great tipps (and connections) for going out, shopping etc. The location is very central, just a few minutes from the beach and even less to the city centre and supermarkets. Best backpacker adresse in town!

Very helpful and friendly staff, clean and great location.

I couldn't rate this place more highly! Great location, a 5 minute walk from town and the beach.The highlight of our stay was the family who run the hostel. They are so welcoming and helpful and instantly made us feel at home. They went out of their way to make our stay a great one, particularly on our last day. Checkout was at 11am however our bus wasn't until 6pm so they not only looked after our bags but let us shower and use another room for as long as we needed. Absolutely recommend!!

The owner and everyone else at the pension are amazingly helpful and inviting. I must've been offered 5 cups of apple tea in 2 days. The rooms could use an updating, but they are clean and comfortable. The location is great and was very close to a great motorcycle rental shop that I used to travel around Bozburun peninsula. Would definitely recommend!

Spent one night at the hostel and the family who run the place were very lovely and accommodating. When the shuttle bus that was picking me up to take me to the airport wasn't going to arrive till 1145pm they were more than happy for me to wait at the hostel and use the amenities while I waited and not pay for an extra night. Very homely feel to the place. Great location, only a few minutes to the beach.

Our stay here had everything we were looking for, the family running the place were incredibly friendly and made us feel like family. Memo helped us out with everything, and wrote out a route for us on a map to see the whole peninsular with no tourists, taking us through some amazing places and ultimately leading to our best day in Turkey. I highly recommend Maltepe Pansiyon as a place to stay in Marmaris, and thank them for making us feel so welcome

Provided that you are comfortable with budget accommodation this hostel is excellent value for money. The Wifi works really well in the common areas and in some of the rooms. There is a nice common outdoor sitting area with a roof of grape vines and leaves. The hosts treat you like one of their family. I really enjoyed my stay there.

The owner was so nice, he made me apple tea on arrival and was really helpful about what to do in marmaris and ferry schedules. The room was nice and comfy with spare blankets, good wifi, and an ensuite.

This hostel is owned by some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Each morning and night you are greeted by delicious homemade apple tea! The staff are kind and the location is perfect: 5 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to the Old Town! Would definitely stay here again

BEST APPLE TEA EVER! You are welcome by the sweetest women who speaks no English but makes the best apple tea. Her son helps run it and was so good to us. He helped us get around, told us about things to do and places to go. He made us feel right at home and didnt charge us for our last night because we had to change our travel plans. These people are so accommodating and hospitable and made us feel super comfortable. I definitely recommend this place!

Mehmet was a great host! He helped us rent a car, and gave us directions for places to visit along the beautiful Bozburun peninsula. He also recommended great restaurants for us to try. The room was small, but very clean and comfortable. Internet connection was very good also. Mehmet's mother makes the best homemade apple tea too! We had a great stay in Marmaris.

• 1st Apr 2015