Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

I stayed here with my friend in June. We have never encountered a hostel with a friendlier staff or that fat of a cat. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and would recommend this place to anyone. The owner is personable and does his best to offer you the most amazing local experience Marmaris has to offer. He organized a scooter rental for us and gave us a route to follow that ended up being one of the best days of our trip. Also they make and offer the best homemade apple tea we've ever tried!

When we arrive we were welcomed by Memo, he told us about the surroundings, and answered our questions patiently. He also introduced us to his fat cat which is very cute. The staff in the hotel is also very friendly. Location is excellent, close to restaurants, bus companies and money changers. Rooms are basic but clean, for this price I would say I'm happy with it.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hospitable people, great value for money and lovely greeting with a cup of warm apple tea

It was a very nice family run atomosphere and I would recommend it to anybody.

Maltepe Pansiyon is family run pansiyon and I found it so accommodating during my stay. The first night I ended up coming late for my transfer, however Mamo greeted me with open arms, showed me my room and gave me his infamous warm apple tea which made me feel relaxed. Definitely good value for money rather than staying at a hotel and it was so close to Marmaris Old Town which is the livest district of the city! If I go back to Marmaris count me as a guest at Maltepe Pansiyon again.

basic but convient for one night in a central and quiet area of town. Ask to see the rooms as they vary.

1 2 Next » last »