Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

Spent one night at the hostel and the family who run the place were very lovely and accommodating. When the shuttle bus that was picking me up to take me to the airport wasn't going to arrive till 1145pm they were more than happy for me to wait at the hostel and use the amenities while I waited and not pay for an extra night. Very homely feel to the place. Great location, only a few minutes to the beach.

Our stay here had everything we were looking for, the family running the place were incredibly friendly and made us feel like family. Memo helped us out with everything, and wrote out a route for us on a map to see the whole peninsular with no tourists, taking us through some amazing places and ultimately leading to our best day in Turkey. I highly recommend Maltepe Pansiyon as a place to stay in Marmaris, and thank them for making us feel so welcome

Provided that you are comfortable with budget accommodation this hostel is excellent value for money. The Wifi works really well in the common areas and in some of the rooms. There is a nice common outdoor sitting area with a roof of grape vines and leaves. The hosts treat you like one of their family. I really enjoyed my stay there.

The owner was so nice, he made me apple tea on arrival and was really helpful about what to do in marmaris and ferry schedules. The room was nice and comfy with spare blankets, good wifi, and an ensuite.

This hostel is owned by some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Each morning and night you are greeted by delicious homemade apple tea! The staff are kind and the location is perfect: 5 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to the Old Town! Would definitely stay here again

BEST APPLE TEA EVER! You are welcome by the sweetest women who speaks no English but makes the best apple tea. Her son helps run it and was so good to us. He helped us get around, told us about things to do and places to go. He made us feel right at home and didnt charge us for our last night because we had to change our travel plans. These people are so accommodating and hospitable and made us feel super comfortable. I definitely recommend this place!

Mehmet was a great host! He helped us rent a car, and gave us directions for places to visit along the beautiful Bozburun peninsula. He also recommended great restaurants for us to try. The room was small, but very clean and comfortable. Internet connection was very good also. Mehmet's mother makes the best homemade apple tea too! We had a great stay in Marmaris.

• 1st Apr 2015

It was a really nice place to stay! First of all my friend and I arrived really early at 5 in the morning and the owner got our room sorted so we were able to crash straight in bed. He is so nice and makes you homemade apple tea in the morning and evening and makes you feel very welcome! The location is great since it is so close to the main part of marmaris but where the hotel is situated isn't the nicest area. Would stay here again.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They make you hot tea at the door and make you feel very welcome.

The owners are great. Very helpful. The room was clean. I liked that it was far enough from the endless tourist area. I think we got ripped by paying 20 lira for the taxi to the ferry terminal, but I should have investigated before hand.

Such friendly staff!! So so welcoming and kind. Great private room, and kitchen facilities which were greatly appreciated by my boyfriend and I! Great homemade apple tea also.

I really had a nıce tıme here. The host here ıs so kınd that pıck me up at the ferry and everyday a home made apple tea make me fell at home. THe locatıon ıs very convıence to every place you want to. Free kıtchen use and ınternet .Cats ın a nıce garden.THe atmospheree ıs quıte peaceful and relaxıng.I lıke here very much and hope to come agaın!

Memo, the owner is amazing and super helpful. I really enjoyed my 2 night stay here. It's very well located, walking distance to all attractions in Marmaris. The apple tea on arrival is a nice touch. The place was a bit quiet and I didn't get to meet many travellers but that's perhaps due to it being off season. All in all a great place. Highly recommended.

The room is tiny but clean and tidy. The owner is very friendly and helpful. However, a bit difficult to locate the pension.

Perfect place to stay in a holiday and excellent service from the staff, they were very helpful.

Memo surprised us at the port, he made us laugh with his fat cat, he treated us to apple tea, he arranged our motorbike rental and linked us up with his friends along the coast side who we're equally hospitable. If Memo is any indication of Turkish hospitality then we are very lucky to be exploring this country. Our room was clean and comfortable. The garden is peaceful and full of life. Thanks Memo for going above and beyond what is expected from a hostel owner, and for making our stay special.

Really nice, quiet place in a part of town that is close to everything you need. Mehmet is a really nice guy and will organise everything for you, I crashed a scooter early in the day and he looked after me and even refunded my money which was good of him. The apple tea on arrival is delicious and a nice touch

Clean and comfortable in a truly great location - 5 minute walk to the beach in one direction, 5 minute walk to city centre in the other - and a supermarket across the road. The place has a family vibe, with extremely friendly and generous staff.

• 29th Aug 2014

Exelent hostel. With an amazing staff and facilities. Very close to the beach and the old town. Also has a perfect relaxing atmosphere.

Good budget option in Marmaris. Great location, close to town and the beach. Owner is a great guy, very friendly and incredibly helpful. Nice sheltered outdoor area to chill in and meet other guests. Good wifi. Rooms are clean, but shared bathroom could be a bit cleaner.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7