Maltepe Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeralti Mah. 66 Sk. No: 9, Marmaris, Turkey

Lovely family running the place, it is a quiet and friendly place to stay!

Maltepe Pansiyon is a nice family run hotel, they were very friendly and helpful to me. Try the hot apple tea its lovely!

I had a wonderful stay at Maltepe. Memo and his family were wonderful, friendly, and very helpful. Memo's cat is so fat, you must see. The apple tea is the best! Rooms and hotel are very clean. Definitely recommend. Tanya

Very nice and clean place to stay, Memo and his family have given me a warm welcome with the serve of apple tea, love it. I still couldn't figure out the unexpected pick up somewhere on the street from Memo though thank you so much!

I loved staying here!!! The host Memo was amazing , very welcoming. He woke us up with Hot Apple Tea which was delicious. He is also the proud owner of the fattest cat in Turkey! It's easy walking distance to anywhere we needed to be, and very comfortable rooms. It's more like a motel or apartment as all rooms are private and not dorm style. Loved the stay, and would be happy to stay again anytime. Also, the staff spoke great english and were extremely helpful with anything we needed! Thank you!

I had a wonderful stay at Maltepe Pansyion. I made some very good friends who treated me like their own family. I will never hesitate to go and stay there again. The owners made me feel like I had a home away from home. It is right within walking distance of everything....shopping, food, restaurants. For the price I was very fortunate to find this place and had a great time.

• 28th Sep 2013

Great stay here, friendly host. Upon arrival we were greeted with homemade apple tea!

Very close to beach and town. Good family home who helped to make my stay relaxed and comfortable. Loved the apple tea. Quiet place to stay. Great value for money. Bathrooms need attention as old. Beds comfortable.

Lovely pension in good location. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful and their apple tea is delicious. There is a lovely vine covered courtyard to relax in and wifi works well. Old town, restaurants and port all within easy working distance.

It was a very nice place and the people were so friendly all the time. The airco in the room was just heaven with the hot temperatures outside.

Basically just rooms in a house... my room had a kitchen sink and a fan in it, which was actually pretty convenient. I would definitely stay again if i was transiting through here again. If you are looking for a party hostel or place to meet other people however this isn't for you.

Come for the fat cat, stay for the great staff. The facilities are average, and the price is good. What makes this place special, and worth staying at is the staff. They are very friendly and helpful, and made our stay very pleasant. Also the cat is very fat.

lovely stay

• 24th Aug 2013

The location of the hostel is great. The staff were really friendly and there was a relaxing atmosphere. Good value for money in marmaris.

We booked for 4 nights then changed to 6 and then to 8. Marmaris has lots to offer but it was Memo and his family that really did make it our home for 9 days. Thanks so much

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Could not have asked for a better place to stay whilst in Marmaris. Mehmet would have to be the most helpful owner I have come across on my travels. We were able to hire a jeep which was a highlight. Mehmet organised a route for us to drive along for the day. Met some great people and saw some unbelievable scenes!!! Fat cat was also a plus for me, must see. Air con room, free wifi and a kitchen also a bonus. Thanks for the stay

• 16th Aug 2013

Staff is spectacular and very helpful with everything. The pet cat is HUGE and fun to pet: The fattest cat in all of Turkey. This was one of the best hostels we stayed in during our stay in Turkey. It's in a great location, and a close walk to everywhere we wanted to walk in the city.

Very kind staff, good location. value for your money.

Enjoyed our stay. Very helpful owner. Breakfast not included but free access to a full kitchen. Would recommend.

• 5th Aug 2013

A warm environment, very helpful and friendly staff, the largest cat I've ever seen... The rooms were clean and air conditioned, and the beds were comfy. Great value for the price and is also located that you could walk wherever you wish to go (inside marmaris) I'd highly reccomend Maltepe Pansiyon. (Especially if you're a cat person)

• 1st Aug 2013