Maltepe Pansiyon

Superb 320 Total Reviews
Superb 320 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2017

I love it here. This place feels like home away from home. The location was perfect. A 5 mins walk from the beach and center. Memo the owner is super nice. They have a kitchen you can use. They always offered me fresh fruits from their garden. The room I stayed in was very clean and it was worth the value because I had a private room. I only booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for 5. I highly recommend this place.