Mama Brasil Hostel Reviews

Rua Itapeva, 88, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Shower facilities were poor. There were not enough showers or hooks in the showers to hang any clothes. Breakfast was ok and backyard garden garden really nice. The staff were really friendly and made us feel welcome. The location is quite a walk from the closest metro station.

Nice hostel, a short walk from Paulista. Very kind staff. Room was a bit small for 6 people but the beds were good. Good breakfast as well. I liked that it's a small place.

Simple and nice place... the locatin is a ten minutes walk from paulista but it is not a big deal... the rooms have fan, an air condicione should be more appropriate...

this place is cool, small hostel but the breakfast was amazing, and the 24hr reception saved us we arrived at 1am and it all went smoothly! and they let us store a bag there for a few days while we went to iguazu… 5 min walk to the metro too

I´m sure I will come back to Mama Brasil Hostel. The staff are so nice and attentive. Having breakfast in the garden is awesome. When I stayed there I felt I had known the Mama Brasil team for ages. All of them are good people, they are like a big family.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Japan

We only stay one night but the staff made us feel really confortable. NIce and friendly hostel!!

Perfect place, when to get a break from Sao Paulos' haste. Staff is really nice and can help in any question.

Fair prize, nice atmosphere and wonderful staff. But be careful with the shared room at the entrance: you'll hear the telephone, the motorbikes from the streets, the fan… and the noisy wooden cupboards!

Our stay at Mama's was very pleasant, if we come back to Sao Paulo we will defenitively stay there again! :-)

• 17th Oct 2014

Staff was helpful and quite open to change our room which was too small for the 3 of us. Nice breakfast included!

Really nice hostel staff were very friendly and was in a great central location!

Brilliant!!! Bruno and his whole family are terrific, they provide the best service and the hostel is very comfortable too. Mama Brasil is one of the best hostels in South America.

Fun hostel centrally located near jardins, the cbd liberdades and the main park in sao Paulo

I stayed for a night but I've would like to stay longer. Great place to meet people to see the city and to have a comfortable bed.

• 29th Jun 2014

Wish i could have stayed longer! Keep up with the good work girls and guys! Regards, geoffrey from belgium

Charming little hostel in an excellent and safe location to explore SP. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful! It is only a very small hostel so only recommendation would be that avoid if you were looking for more of a party vibe. Nothing bad to say about it though