Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
24 horas antes de tu llegada podrás cancelar tu reserva.
24 hours before arrival you can cancel your reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The hostel mama waldy has open doors for travelers and visitors to the world, as long as you have in mind the conditions of the hostel is a quiet hostel, not take any drugs, respect and have good relations with other people, if to break or damage something to pay or repair the item's value.
El hostal mama waldy tiene las puertas abiertas para los viajeros y visitantes del mundo,siempre y cuando tengas en cuenta las condiciones del albergue es un albergue tranquilo, no aceptamos ningún tipo de estupefacientes,respetar y tener buena convivencia con las otras personas,en caso de romper o dañar algo pagar o reparar el valor del articulo.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Una vez llegues al hostal es importante pagar en el check in.
Una vez que pagues no es posible devolver el dinero.
Once you get to the hostel it is important to pay upon check-in.
Once you can not pay back the money.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.