Mamallena Backpackers Reviews

'Casa 7-62, Calle Primera, Perejil', Panama City, Panama

One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at.

Pretty good. No complaints 😊

Much calmer than the mamallenas in Cartegena. Ver enjoyable.

In general the hostel was quite nice but our double room was actually not. We had a small stuffy room with an air conditioner loosing water during night so that our stuff got a bit wet.

I stayed only for one night in this hostel before leaving the country. It is a nice basic hostel. The busstation is close. The staff was nice. I would have hoped a reading lamp over the beds. Security lockers were good. For me (age 29, not too much of a partygirl) this hostel were a bit too youngish, but the quality-price ratio was good.

Good hostel, slightly dodgy area, great breakfast and cool staff! Not as good as the Cartagena hostel but still pretty decent! Would recommend!!