Mamas Pension

9.8
Superb 679 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Overall a great stay!! Christina and her daughter were so amazing and really do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable and as fun as it can be! They even picked me up from the port and dropped me and my boyfriend at the airport at 6 am for a very small fee! Location is great, a 3 minute walk down to the beach, and only a short bus ride into the main town, which was super easy. Small supermarket close by too. Thanks so much mamas! It was great :)

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2017

Christina and Anna were fabulous hosts. They were unbelievably helpful and even took me to and from the airport. Anna even picked me up once on the side of the road as I was trudging back to Mamas in the heat!! Their kindness and hospitality was more than I could have hoped for. Definitely stay here if you can!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Mama's Pension is a beautiful place, very close to a calm and relaxing beach, with super clean and comfortable rooms, and most importantly: Christina and Anna are the most lovely hosts you'll ever have! Thank you for the warm welcome and for making our stay in Mykonos truly amazing :-)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Absolutely loved it here! So clean and it has such a comforting home feel to it. It's a bit far from the main happenings of the island, but nothing that can't be fixed by hiring a quad bike. It's also very close to the port, making it very convenient if you've got lots of luggage or are leaving/arriving early. Christina and Anna were so pleasant and welcoming! Two of the most beautiful, friendliest people! I will definitely be coming back!

• colekmanke7156
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

I can genuinely say that I miss this place. Wish my stay would have been longer. Received a warm welcome from beginning to end. Always clean and comfortable. Great conversations and guidance. Value for the money. This place felt like home away from home. It is the people who really add color to a place and the hosts at Mama's enhanced my experience.

• emilycross
23rd Apr 2017

Will definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Mykonos! They are so sweet and willing to help you plan anything for your trip. My room was way nicer than expected and had an amazing view of the beach and sunsets. Great location, right at the beach with a few restaurants and shops around and it's pretty easy to get to the main town. Probably the best sleep and best shower I've had my entire trip. 10/10!

18th Apr 2017

Mama's Pension was wonderful! Christina and her daughter are so kind and helpful. A couple things worth mentioning: the wifi is pretty spotty and the location is not very close to town - about a 35 minute walk. However, I think the location is great as it is right next to a beach that is not busy at all. The facilities are all clean and well kept and the rooms are lovely.

6th Apr 2017

Christina and Anna are such lovely people. I only stayed for 4 days but grew to feel like they were people I had known for years! Christina picked me up at the ferry port and when I mentioned renting a scooter or ATV she called some friends of hers who own a rental company to help me. Mykonos is breathtaking and my stay here was amazing, I didn't want to leave and will definitely be back. ps. They also have two adorable dogs named Cleo and Louisa who you will love!