Mamas Pension

Superb 674 Total Reviews

• colekmanke7156
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

I can genuinely say that I miss this place. Wish my stay would have been longer. Received a warm welcome from beginning to end. Always clean and comfortable. Great conversations and guidance. Value for the money. This place felt like home away from home. It is the people who really add color to a place and the hosts at Mama's enhanced my experience.

• emilycross
23rd Apr 2017

Will definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Mykonos! They are so sweet and willing to help you plan anything for your trip. My room was way nicer than expected and had an amazing view of the beach and sunsets. Great location, right at the beach with a few restaurants and shops around and it's pretty easy to get to the main town. Probably the best sleep and best shower I've had my entire trip. 10/10!

18th Apr 2017

Mama's Pension was wonderful! Christina and her daughter are so kind and helpful. A couple things worth mentioning: the wifi is pretty spotty and the location is not very close to town - about a 35 minute walk. However, I think the location is great as it is right next to a beach that is not busy at all. The facilities are all clean and well kept and the rooms are lovely.

6th Apr 2017

Christina and Anna are such lovely people. I only stayed for 4 days but grew to feel like they were people I had known for years! Christina picked me up at the ferry port and when I mentioned renting a scooter or ATV she called some friends of hers who own a rental company to help me. Mykonos is breathtaking and my stay here was amazing, I didn't want to leave and will definitely be back. ps. They also have two adorable dogs named Cleo and Louisa who you will love!