Mamas Pension Reviews

401 St. Stefanos Beach, 84600 Mykonos, Mykonos, Greece

Mamas Pension was an amazing place to stay in Mykonos and the staff were incredibly warm and made us feel so welcome. The rooms are beautiful and air conditioned and the hotel is very close to the beach, in a nice quieter area of town. We would definitely come back to Mamas Pension and highly recommend to everyone looking for good value, comfortable accommodation in Mykonos.

• 1st Aug 2015

They charged me the amont of my reservation twice! Be careful Staff is nice, the hotel is located a little bit fare from the center and the bus are not frequent Free transfert to/from the port

Great staff. The owners are fantastic.

Rooms were a decent size and comfortable for two. Great showers, quiet space, great for small families. Could be a little cleaner. Great location in relation to St. Stefanos beach. Reliable bussing to Old Port and New Port is close by. Christina and Ana were great hosts, very helpful with directions and transferred us to and from the ferry port.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Mamas pension was absolutely amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and it was an absolute pleasure to stay there.

• 15th Jul 2015

I absolutely loved this place! Christina was awesome and picked up my friends and I at the port, ordered us a pizza, and even took care of my sick friend. The location is nice if you want a little space from the party scene. Walking distance to a beach, access to a great pool, and the rooms are clean and air conditioned! My girlfriends and I booked an extra night here because the hostel/more like a hotel, was so fantastic!

Kristina was so nice, she pick us up at the airport in the middle of the night, she told us where to go and what to see on the island, really sweet person.

One of my favorite places we stayed during our eight week Central European trip. Mama Christina was the most friendly, upbeat, and kind hostel owner we encountered. She really took your under her wing!

Had a great experience here, everyone was so happy to help and the price was definitely worth it as the location is perfect!!! Would recommend it to anyone 😊

• 5th Jul 2015

Nice place in a quiet area of Mykonos. Owners Christina and Anna are so nice and helpful. Pool bar hold by a cousin has a beautiful view on Agios Stephanos and has a good family food. You can reach the main places of Mykonos by bus.

The hostel is excellent, I really enjoyed my time there. I went with my boyfriend and we had a wonderful time. Christina is amazing!!!! there are no words to say everything of her, she is nice and funny. She gave us all the information that we needed it, and also she went to the port and the airport for us. I lost my watch in the airport when I left mykonos. After that, she went to the airport, and she asked for my watch. Thank you Christina!

Amazing place to stay. They picked me up from the airport, dropped me off at the port, and helped me greatly with anything I could possibly need. Wish I had spend more time with them and stayed longer in Mykonos, but great place to stay regardless.

Amazing hosts! I stayed only for one night and Christina not only picked me up and dropped me off at the port, but also helped me plan my day to enjoy my short time there.

Best hosts I ever got! Recommend to everyone :)

We had the best time in Mykonos and this accomodation had a lot to do with that. The family who run this pension are so welcoming and helpful we didn't want to leave! 10/10 experience.

Amazing stay!!

Most helpful staff ever

Anna and Christina were lovely and helpful, they picked us up from the ferry and were more than happy to help us decide where to go each day, the pension itself was beautiful and typically Greek, although it was a little way out of town there was a regular bus service into the centre for €1.60. There were also two small food shops and a few bars, restaurants and a free pool. We were given a free cup of coffee each morning and the rooms were spotless, but the 'kitchen' was a kettle and a fridge.

It was absolutely amazing. Beyond our expectations. We read amazing reviews and thats what brought us to come there but we were beyond happy with the hostel. Anna and Christina were so friendly and very helpful. Came to pick us up as well as dropped us off when we left. Room was clean as well as in a very good location we thought, in the middle of everything. Definitely go and eat at limnios tavern right beside the hostel, the food there was delicious, we ended up eating there everyday.

• 19th Jun 2015

We absolutely loved staying at Mama's. Christina and Anna are extremely friendly and wonderful people to talk to--both full of on point recommendations of places to go on the island! We got picked up and dropped off upon arrival and departure and felt well taken care of. The hostel is also conveniently located a few minutes by bus to the main town and has steps going down to the quieter, more relaxing Stefanos Beach. Would definitely recommend staying here!

• 13th Jun 2015