Mamas Pension Reviews

401 St. Stefanos Beach, 84600 Mykonos, Mykonos, Greece

Great place to stay! very friendly! thank you for the ride!

Good position to discover the whole island. Very kind staff and clean room. The nearest beach is relaxing. U can also rent scooter or quad near the pension.

• 17th Aug 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Mama's Pension. Anna was very helpful to us and this made our stay in Mykonos so memorable. Location is perfect, far from the busy town. Room is decent and breakfast is good.

There was free pick up and drop off from the port for all guests. Anna and Andreas were two of the nicest hosts we've met on our trip. They were super friendly and was always ready to help with our queries. The rooms were quite spacious for a twinshare. There's a pool, bike hire, and restaurant nearby which made it easy if you wanted to stay local. Walk down to the beach was around 5mins and bus into Mykonos town was 10-15mins.

Chrisina and Anna were extremely welcoming and accomodating. The hostel was tidy and had a family home feel to it. Their recommendations for beaches, restaurants and bars were excellent especially the Limnios taverna next door and the secret beach. They also transfer you to and from the airport/port for free. Would stay their again.

The stay in Mamma´s pension was excellent. Christina, the owner, came to pick us up at the port and showed us in a map clearly how to discover the island. Her daughter Anna told us which was her favourite beaches. They helped us to rent a car. Breakfast is very good. We really felt like home, and the area is the best, beach some steps away, restaurants and great sunset.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Mamas Pension was an amazing place to stay in Mykonos and the staff were incredibly warm and made us feel so welcome. The rooms are beautiful and air conditioned and the hotel is very close to the beach, in a nice quieter area of town. We would definitely come back to Mamas Pension and highly recommend to everyone looking for good value, comfortable accommodation in Mykonos.

• 1st Aug 2015

Christina is such a wonderful lady who goes out of her way to not only ensure you enjoy your stay but look after any needs or concerns with any part of your trip :) highly recommend!!

They charged me the amont of my reservation twice! Be careful Staff is nice, the hotel is located a little bit fare from the center and the bus are not frequent Free transfert to/from the port

Great staff. The owners are fantastic.

Rooms were a decent size and comfortable for two. Great showers, quiet space, great for small families. Could be a little cleaner. Great location in relation to St. Stefanos beach. Reliable bussing to Old Port and New Port is close by. Christina and Ana were great hosts, very helpful with directions and transferred us to and from the ferry port.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Mamas pension was absolutely amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and it was an absolute pleasure to stay there.

• 15th Jul 2015

I absolutely loved this place! Christina was awesome and picked up my friends and I at the port, ordered us a pizza, and even took care of my sick friend. The location is nice if you want a little space from the party scene. Walking distance to a beach, access to a great pool, and the rooms are clean and air conditioned! My girlfriends and I booked an extra night here because the hostel/more like a hotel, was so fantastic!

Kristina was so nice, she pick us up at the airport in the middle of the night, she told us where to go and what to see on the island, really sweet person.

One of my favorite places we stayed during our eight week Central European trip. Mama Christina was the most friendly, upbeat, and kind hostel owner we encountered. She really took your under her wing!

Had a great experience here, everyone was so happy to help and the price was definitely worth it as the location is perfect!!! Would recommend it to anyone 😊

• 5th Jul 2015

Nice place in a quiet area of Mykonos. Owners Christina and Anna are so nice and helpful. Pool bar hold by a cousin has a beautiful view on Agios Stephanos and has a good family food. You can reach the main places of Mykonos by bus.

The hostel is excellent, I really enjoyed my time there. I went with my boyfriend and we had a wonderful time. Christina is amazing!!!! there are no words to say everything of her, she is nice and funny. She gave us all the information that we needed it, and also she went to the port and the airport for us. I lost my watch in the airport when I left mykonos. After that, she went to the airport, and she asked for my watch. Thank you Christina!

Amazing place to stay. They picked me up from the airport, dropped me off at the port, and helped me greatly with anything I could possibly need. Wish I had spend more time with them and stayed longer in Mykonos, but great place to stay regardless.

Amazing hosts! I stayed only for one night and Christina not only picked me up and dropped me off at the port, but also helped me plan my day to enjoy my short time there.

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts