Mamas Pension Reviews

401 St. Stefanos Beach, 84600 Mykonos, Mykonos, Greece

Amazing service! I would definitely stay again.

Christina and Anna were so hospitable. They offered to pick us up from the airport, and drop us off at the port on our way out. They always offered me coffee in the morning, and had great recommendations on where to go/what to do/etc. Their hostel is so cute and really helped us get a feel for Mykonos. I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone, Mama's Pension was amazing!

We have really enjoyed our stay at Mamas pension ! Ideal location with beach just few steps away and town with a walkable distance ( also regular bus service). Cristina was warm, charming, funny and helpful. She picked us up from the airport and then dropped back to the port on the last day. Thank you for your hospitality.

Christina was so nice and welcoming. The room was very clean and spacious with a nice view of the beach. Only downside is that it is a bit of a walk (30 mins) from the town, or you can take a bus which comes every 10-15 mins. Overall, great hostel!

• 21st Sep 2014

Great little B&B style place! Very nice rooms, some with amazing balcony views. The family that runs this is extremely nice and accommodating. The beach is great and the restaurant down the street is really good too.

Love it! I stayed in a private room for 2 people, the room is big and there is a balcony. Cristina (the manager) and her daughter are the best people you could meet in Mykonos. They are so adorable and helpful. Cristina picked me up at the airport and her daughter dropped me there, free of charge! The pension is close to Agio Stefano beach and close to bus stop. I highly recommend it!!!

Cristina and Ada are lovely very generous and kind. This tells it all!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Kristina and her daughter Anna were excellent hosts. For some, the location may seem far from Mykonos Old Town but for us it was quiet, clean with a spectacular view! It only took 35 minutes to walk to town and if your a runner, just turn right after the steps close to the beach. You don't really have kitchen facilities but it does come with a good mini fridge and mosquito net!

Everything was so convenient whether it was for food beach the bus very friendly staff Went above and beyond what was expected. Would definitely return.

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts