Mamas Pension Reviews

401 St. Stefanos Beach, 84600 Mykonos, Mykonos, Greece

Amazing hosts! I stayed only for one night and Christina not only picked me up and dropped me off at the port, but also helped me plan my day to enjoy my short time there.

Most helpful staff ever

It was absolutely amazing. Beyond our expectations. We read amazing reviews and thats what brought us to come there but we were beyond happy with the hostel. Anna and Christina were so friendly and very helpful. Came to pick us up as well as dropped us off when we left. Room was clean as well as in a very good location we thought, in the middle of everything. Definitely go and eat at limnios tavern right beside the hostel, the food there was delicious, we ended up eating there everyday.

• 19th Jun 2015

We absolutely loved staying at Mama's. Christina and Anna are extremely friendly and wonderful people to talk to--both full of on point recommendations of places to go on the island! We got picked up and dropped off upon arrival and departure and felt well taken care of. The hostel is also conveniently located a few minutes by bus to the main town and has steps going down to the quieter, more relaxing Stefanos Beach. Would definitely recommend staying here!

• 13th Jun 2015

Mama's Pension is a great place to stay! We could not have asked for better hosts. They picked us up at the pier and dropped us off at the end, helped book us a room on Santorini and made sure we had everything we needed for a great stay. The location is perfect. You have a great view, are a (large) flight of steps away from a nice beach and can catch a bus or call a taxi to get into town very easily.

• 21st May 2015

Great experience nice and close to port and only a short pretty walk to the main areas.

Staff is super friendly and nice. Nice sea view.

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts