Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

Love this hostel! Mama, Papa, Daughter and everyone staying there were really pleasant and good people. It is 10 minutes with bus to city centre, that leaves very often. When we stayed at Mamas & Papas they had a really nice barbeque that many people attended.

Great place! Mama and Papa really take care of you. Not in Old town but with the bus its not a problem. Way better then the party hostels in old town, where no local people work.

We really liked this hostel! Everyone was very friendly, everything clean and the atmosphere was great. If you want to go to gdansk, you have to take the bus for about 10 minutes, but that was no probem for us. If we go there again, we would definitely stay in this hostel again.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Yes, there are many hostels which have good conditions, but I am sure that It is really hard to find good atmosphere hostel. After first step to this hostel, I felt really comfortable and relaxed

Everythis is perfect. Especially mama, papa, and their daughter are wonderful. They are not staff, but like family woth guest. Helpful information provided, even they gave polosh food also for me. Really want to say thank you for all.

The hostel is the best I have stayed in yet. Its clean, comfortable, has a great tv, several fridges, but most importantly, Mama and Papa are the best hosts. They offer Polish food to everyone and are always willing to help. your breakfast comes with a little note with your name on it. The place is full of love and many peope seem to stay many days or even weeks. I was sad leaving, definitely stay here if you're in Gdansk! Oh, and of course, check out Papas genuine Deadhead music collection :)

First time i have seen such a great hostel owners. We had great time in Gdansk and this hostel. Breakfast was excellent. Everytime we found mama and papa for asking us "do you need help?". They are great. If we go to Gdank again, our accomodation adress is certain after this hostel.Thanks Mama and Papa. Greating from Lublin. Gokhan Demirci

It's a really cosy, nice place, not too far from the center and easy to reach by bus. Dear Chris and Dana, thanks for your kind hospitality, even if it was just a short stay for us!

Awesome staff! very comfortable beds and clean bathrooms.

• 31st May 2014

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Mama and Papa were so great and really it felt like home. It was quiet while I was there but as the summer hits, no doubt it'll be packed and rockin'. It is in a great location, still central but offers a taste of rural Poland. The beds were big and comfy, the facilities were nice and clean. Breakfast was great and all around it Das a great experience. I just wish I could have spent more time in the area and with Mama and Papa. Dziękuję!

One of the best and nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. Mama and Papa are spoko. Not too close to the city center, but definitely worth the trip out. Everything is nice from the beds to the bathrooms to the common room. I would definitely recommend it.

Mama and Papa are so so so nice! Upon arrival, coz Mama knew that my friend and I were hungry, she gave us some Polish food - it was super delicious. (It was Papa who cooked the food^^!) The hostel is not in the old town, but a stone's throw from it only, so it was convenient to travel between hostel and the city. Train station is within 10 mins walk, so going to Malbork was also easy. It was clean and secure. The breakfast was good. We were amazed that there was a guitar in the common room!

Amazing place!!!!