Mamas & Papas Hostel

7th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Five star personal attention. I felt at home. I was looked after. I received great advice on how to get everywhere and what to do. I'd definitely go back.

30th Dec 2016

I would so strongly recommend Mama's & Papa's hostel. I only stayed for two nights, but I felt so welcome right away. I came ended up arriving very late, an hour later than I intended, but I was greeted by name and with a hot meal. The hostel owners displayed incredible kindness during my stay. It is also easy to find and a very quiet location. I also really appreciated the vibe they set. Everyone got along great. It was easy to meet other travelers.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

This hostel isn't in the centre of town, but well worth the visit. The beds were comfortable and the facilities were very clean. Mama and Papa are lovely and really have attention to detail. For example, there was communal shampoo in the shower, pasta sauce in the fridge, a coffee machine and real coffee in the kitchen. Papa gave me soup on arrival and when I left. There were only a few of us staying when I visited but the atmosphere is great and you meet more people than in a big hostel.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Our stay was wonderful! Mama and Papa are super helpful, the beds are comfortable, the hostel is clean. Two community kitchens, three community bathrooms, and plenty of space to do your own thing or hang out with others. Lockers under your bed, and sheets and towels were provided which was super nice. Breakfast was a nice plate of meets cheeses and toast. Great vibe to the whole place. Would definitely com back.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
25th Oct 2016

I loved this! Best hostel. Just a bit out of the way, but there is a direct bus. Truly a mama and papa's hostel, the homeliest (yet really clean!) hostel I've been in. With a cosy living room, breakfast, and a guitar to boot.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

Nice staing by mama and papa, They care about u alot and give u a lot of recommendation, if u make a sight seeing trip to danzig =) would definitely book again!

7th Oct 2016

This hostel was like home away from home! Everybody was so sweet and the vibe was amazing! It rained a lot while I was there so both nights I stayed inside and got to know everyone in the common area. There is a ton of cool music to listen to and I got to listen to some interesting bands I'd never heard of. Everything was A+ here. Papa especially went out of his way to make me feel welcome. I came home one day and he offered to make me some food, how great is that? Stay here!!

4th Oct 2016

It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Mama & Papa will treat you as if you were part of the family. Sometimes they will give you some food they prepare and they will do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable. And if you're a music lover it'll be hard for you to leave cause Papa has an amazing collection of CDs and audio system in the common room for you to enjoy. Also the free breakfast is very good. As many others said, it's a bit far from the old town but it's worth it!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

Very warm welcome, impeccably clean, relaxed and friendly people, always ready to help. Nice mixed crowd of all ages + nations. Good non-squeaking beds, reading lights, pouches for small stuff on the top bunks, plenty of hooks - it's all the love and little details that make the difference. Quiet residential area, but lots of buses to downtown (10-15min) closeby. Stayed longer than planned and will definitely go again if back in Gdansk. Say hi to the cat + thanks for all the music + good vibes!!