Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

Mama and Papa are so so so nice! Upon arrival, coz Mama knew that my friend and I were hungry, she gave us some Polish food - it was super delicious. (It was Papa who cooked the food^^!) The hostel is not in the old town, but a stone's throw from it only, so it was convenient to travel between hostel and the city. Train station is within 10 mins walk, so going to Malbork was also easy. It was clean and secure. The breakfast was good. We were amazed that there was a guitar in the common room!

Great hostel!!!!

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

We enjoyed our stay in Gdansk a lot, mainly because of Mama and Papa and their hostel ! You're really feeling like home and if you have time to get to know Mama and Papa better they are always open to get to know foreign people !! Beds were very comfy and everything was clean too, the location is not ideal but many buses take you to the center in 10 mins. Cute park near the hostel too :)

The experience of staying at mamas and papas hostel made one of the best my hostel experiences. I'm travelling around the world and have see a lot of hostel, but none of them are as delicate as this one. For example, after I took shower at 8 o'clock during the night time, The stuff was there to make sure if the washroom in a good condition for the next guest to use. For a budget friendly hostel their attitude of prividing the service is just excellent!!

• 13th Dec 2013

Great hostel run by friendly, welcoming people! Mama and Papa were willing to answer questions we had and gave a lot of great suggestions as to what to see and do in the local area. Very easy to get around from the hostel and the hostel itself feels like a home. If I travel back to Gdansk again in the future, I will certainly stay here again! Peace and love.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very good ambiance, amazing for music lover and warm welcome. Just too far from the city.

• 1st Nov 2013