Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

I love this hostel pretty much. Host were wonderful and kind. This hostel is the greatest hostel i've ever met. I'm sure you will love this city because of this hostel. And i recommend you to go the lake near here before you go to city center. It is really nice!!!

Fantastic hostel. Mama and Papa have put together an awesome place, and both of them look after you very well! It may seem far from the centre, but buses are frequent, easy to understand, cheap, and the trip is short! Extremely recommended.

Well where to start!! I really loved this place. And I really enjoy to have nice talks with Mama and Papa, they were so nice and helpful. One of my favorite hostels!! I totally recommend.

A really wonderful and heartwarming experience. When we arrived late at night, Mama and Papa offered us some food and helped us plan our daytrip to Łeba. Located very close to the center, it still appeared like a very safe and quiet neighborhood (24h super market reachable in 2 min walking). The staff and all the guests were incredibly friendly, Mama&Papa prepared extra breakfast when we had to get up early in the morning. Most definitely the place to be in Gdansk! Thanks for the hospitality!

I recommend everyone to go to mama`s and papa`s! they are the nicest people and you will feel like part of their family. We arrived late of the night to check-in, starving, and they made us dinner and everything! That`s a hostel different from every other ones because you feel like you are at home. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen were perfectly clean. The breakfast is good(and you can choose when you want to eat). It`s absolutely quiet at night. Must go there :)

• 17th Sep 2014

I considered this less of a hostel stay and more like a home stay. Mama and Papa were extremely hospitable and made me feel like part of the family. I was only there a day but, if I had more time, I would have stayed much longer. They are truly genuine people who definitely love meeting and welcoming people from around the world. It was one of the most genuinely welcoming vibes I have felt in my many years of traveling around the world. Thank you!!!

Great hostel and the owners are very helpful and kind. I missed a connection and they were very easy to deal with and re-book for another night.

• 13th Sep 2014

Such an awesome hostel. It's about the "feels like home" vibes. I traveled all day & all night from Dresden to Gdansk & they had breakfast ready for me. Got homemade pierogi from Papa's momma (grandmama?) another day, homemade soup the next. Such generous hosts, Mama & Papa. Free breakfast, Free Wifi, great lounge, kitchen, clean, patio/yard, 24hr store close, Papa's amazing CD collection, quiet residential location next to park, quick 15 mins to center by bus. Chill place, you are family here.

For us this place was perfect. It is a short bus ride out of town in a very nice area by a par that is nice for a walk or jog. It is not a party hostel but still very comfortable and social. We enjoyed it very much

My stay was out of the season, so it was a bit quiet in the hostel, but the staff was super nice! Bathrooms were super (!) clean and beds very comfortable. The lady from the reception walked around and asked what time does anybody want to have breakfast, which I haven't heard of in a hostel before. The breakfast was simple, but very nice. It's a bit far away from the old city centre, but if you mind walking (about 30 min), then there are buses going often, also on the night time. Super place!!!

the sfaff is very kind and helpful.i felt like at home. a very good experiece, thanks a lot.

1 2 Next » last »