Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

Words cannot describe how nice this hostel is. The location is some 15min from the centre by bus, but that didn't bother me. When I walked in, the first thing the owners asked was "would you like some food?" Sure! Polish cabbage rolls for free. After that, Papa (that's what we called him) asked whether I wanted to join him and his friend for some beers in the backyard. You cant say no to that! The dorm itself was great, good beds, nice interior. Great breakfast!

Best hostel i've been! veary nice People Papa and Mama

Best hostel ever! Charming owners, helpful staff and great atmosphere. There is a beautiful garden where you can make a barbecue. Big breakfest, comfy beds, and very clean.

This hostel is located NOT in the center of Gdansk, but in a quiet peaceful neighbourhood, 15 minutes away from the center by bus. However, I found this place exceptional! The staff/owners are amazing, they're doing great job! The hostel is well equipped with anything you may need. It's clean, cozy and relaxed. Not a party place, but great atmosphere, I felt like at home! I can definitely recommend it and will stay here again if come back to Gdansk one day.

Amazing, perfect ... Best hostel i never had !

• 6th May 2015

We really enjoyed this holiday at Mamas and Papas. The hostel has a fantastic atmosohere, and it's very calm and friendly. Mama and Papa (the staff) are great and friendly and they are like our family members. Thank you for your kindness!

• 1st May 2015
  • Hungary

Clean, nice hosts, a bit from the city centre but easy too reach, basic breakfast and a lot of space in the fridge included. Thank you for a very pleasant stay at Mamas and Papas!

Really nice hosts, but location is far off, and a bit creepy if you arrive at night. When we were there, there wasn't much going on.

Great hostel! The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. The hostel is charming and very clean.

1 2 Next » last »