Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

One of the best and nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. Mama and Papa are spoko. Not too close to the city center, but definitely worth the trip out. Everything is nice from the beds to the bathrooms to the common room. I would definitely recommend it.

Mama and Papa are so so so nice! Upon arrival, coz Mama knew that my friend and I were hungry, she gave us some Polish food - it was super delicious. (It was Papa who cooked the food^^!) The hostel is not in the old town, but a stone's throw from it only, so it was convenient to travel between hostel and the city. Train station is within 10 mins walk, so going to Malbork was also easy. It was clean and secure. The breakfast was good. We were amazed that there was a guitar in the common room!

Amazing place!!!!