Mamas & Papas Hostel Reviews

ul. Nowiny 19, Gdansk, Poland

The Owners of M&P are enthusiastic travellers, and one can recognise it easily by entering the Hostel. We had everything we needed, all facilities are in good shape, nice bathrooms, two kitchens, really good breakfast, a LOT OF SOCKETS in the room, Wi-Fi working perfectly. And than there goes atmosphere - something one can only create by being on the road and seeing the world oneself. Stories exchanged, common respect and help among staff and visitors, all smiles and at-ease. Thanks M&P!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

I love Mama and Papa! First night I arrived and almost got ripped off by a taxi driver and Mama and Papa came to my aid and sorted it out. Then their hospitality was fantastic! Trust me you won't be disappointed!

1 2 3 Next » last »