Mamatierra Hostel Reviews

Pachamama 615, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

People often write best hostel they have stayed in - after 6 weeks in South America this would be mine. Staff are very helpful and were a great help booking tours and for general information. Breakfast was great with eggs that you could cook yourself and way you like - good change from sweet cakes and sugar cereal. We arrived early and they even let us have breakfast th day of check in. Big fluffy towels, water supplied everyday and always kept very clean. Just a little walk in to town.

Nice Hostel, good breakfast. Although they send me three emails asking for my arrival time and I had to change the room once during my stay.

This is a great hostel. The service is like no other I've seen in hostels. They make the beds everyday and leave water bottles. They have the greatest breakfast with eggs you can make yourself - as many as you want. They have tea and coffee you can use all day. It's about 5-7 min walk from the city center but given that this is a tiny town it's not a problem. Definitely recommend it if you want a cozy clean quiet hostel.

Nice quiet hostel just 10 minutes walk to main village, staff friendly too

Wonderful hostel... Friendly and helpful staff, rooms and bathrooms very clean, excellent breakfast, very good rates for day tours. Would happily have stayed longer!

Very nice staff, really care about customer service. Very clean and great breakfast. Best of the 3 hostels I stayed in San Pedro

1 2 Next » last »