Fabulous 1,920 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,920 Total Reviews
Mambo Tango Youth Hostel Located at Poeta Cabanyes 23, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08004 Poeta Cabanyes 23
83% 1920
41.3739870 2.1655140
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

I loved the atmosphere here! They have a hang out room in the basement, and we met and chilled with lots of cool people from around the world. Neat atmosphere overall.

30th Mar 2016
7.1

Great staff, cool vibe, felt as though some staff wanted to get into the lockers of people's belongings. I had someone almost cut my lock as they were emptying others left over things.. Wouldn't say anything unless it were odd.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

All staff are so kind and friendly! We can stay there comfortably! Thanks a lot!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016
7.7

This was my first ever hostel experience and I'm glad I chose Mambo Tango. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating. The beds were fairly comfortable and the hostel is also in a really good location. I was happy with the locker space and the maps made it so easy to navigate round the city. My criticisms are that it was a bit noisy in the evenings. I also found the toilets/showers to be a bit open so I didn't feel like there was always enough privacy there.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2016

Stayed for 2 nights, absolutely no complaints with my stay. Rooms where good, hostel has metro stops nearby so easy to get about the city. Would stay here again if coming to Barcelona.

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2016
7.1

Wifi not available in the room (floor 2) . Beds with springs so a lot of noises at night

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016

Loved my time spent at Mambo Tango, the staff was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed and gave great sight seeing information and directions. Was able to walk to the nearby street for pinchos which are now my favorite! If I'm ever in Barcelona again I will stay here again!

• LyhLu
  • China, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015
4.3

Two guys were "smoking" in the bedroom and I don't think it was cigarette. A creepy guy tried to chat with us and he was like the racist. The staff are nice and welcoming but they didn't even check our passport and the reception didn't even know where did one of our roommate comes from. We paid 34 euros for this place to stay on New Year's Eve but it was our worst experience ever.

• Hungary, Male, 41+
26th Dec 2015

Passed a good time in the hostel, friendly team, good atmosphere! In terms of price\quality very competitive!

• ekbruni
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2015

Thank you Mambo for giving us a great place to rest our heads! The location can't be beat for Barca - within walking distance to the beach & gothic quarter, easy to get to Montjuic for a hike, few minutes away from the metro. We made amigos at another hostel so only really spent time here to shower, get ready, & sleep. But whenever we were around the staff was friendly & the atmosphere was cozy!