Fabulous 1,936 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,936 Total Reviews
Mambo Tango Youth Hostel Located at Poeta Cabanyes 23, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08004 Poeta Cabanyes 23
86% 1936
41.3739870 2.1655140
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016
7.1

I stayed at three different hostels in Barcelona last week, and this was not my favorite. Although, it was the cheapest hostel I could find at the time of my booking. The best things I could say were that the location was great and that the there were huge safes/lockers for each bed in the rooms. Also, the free breakfast included some fruits and bread and drinks. Everything else was par.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2016

As usual mambo tango was an excellent place to stay, great staff, great residents and great atmosphere. No problem, I will stay there again! Cheers p

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Best hostel I have stayed in so far! Perfect location. Walk a few minutes and you are in the part where the locals come for tapas and beers! Very good and helpful staff.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
4.0

Very bad and cheap beds making sounds at any small movement. Key wasn't really working means to have to wake up everytime someone wanted to come in. Door one floor downstairs was so loud that everytime someone closed everything was shaking. Won't come back. They could make a lot more out of the hostel by investing more in basic stuff.

9th Jun 2016
6.9

I was on the first floor right behind the check in desk. The room was set up strangely so that the bathroom door had to be closed to open the door to leave the bathroom area. The showers were an interesting challenge and didn't stay on long.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Perfect location, spotlessly clean, friendly staff and overall a nice atmosphere and good facilities. A little noisy at night but nothing the hostel can do about that. Throughout enjoyed our stay here and would recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

This was a really nice, cute hostel! I enjoyed my time there although I pretty much only slept there. It was very quiet, so not the best if you're looking for socializing, but I would highly recommend it!

• USA, Couple, 41+
30th Apr 2016

My friend and I (66 and 71 years old) came off a cruise ship to Mambo Tango and were absolutely delighted with the accommodations. We had the private twin bed/bath room and couldn't have been more comfortable. The staff is so helpful, giving us directions on how to navigate Barcelona and how to save money on transportation. I was pleasantly surprised that our room included breakfast and sangria every night. The hostel also offered a free walking tour daily which we did not take.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

I loved the atmosphere here! They have a hang out room in the basement, and we met and chilled with lots of cool people from around the world. Neat atmosphere overall.

30th Mar 2016
7.1

Great staff, cool vibe, felt as though some staff wanted to get into the lockers of people's belongings. I had someone almost cut my lock as they were emptying others left over things.. Wouldn't say anything unless it were odd.