Mambo Tango Youth Hostel

8.1
Fabulous 1987 Total Reviews

20th Jun 2017
6.9

This was the last hostel I stayed in on my solo backpacking trip and I picked it because I was sick of the huge party hostels and wanted something chill, while it was chill and smaller, the common area is in, pretty much, the basement and there wasn't much of a collaborative effort to make friends. I spent most of my time here alone, However, the area is great and its good for the price.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Jowita was amazing! She really made my stay feel like home and always had a beautiful smile to greet me with regardless of how busy she was. Definitely deserves a promotion!

• Israel, Female, 31-40
30th May 2017
8.0

I liked my stay, except for shared showers.

29th May 2017
7.7

Do not follow the directions to the hostel listed! Will take you to a completely different location. Overall, hostel was good. Clean, decently quiet and a short walk from the metro.

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017
6.9

Do not follow the directons hostelworld sends you - you will end up in wrong place other side of town.The owner should change this asap -its not a good way to start a stay. I would give this place a bad review if it wasnt for the guy at the front desk- he was great.

17th May 2017

The only issue i had was technical issues with the Internet (happened on my last day). Staff was always helpful. Access by security card. They had apples + water available for free, and towells.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
6.0

The room was entirely new, not finished yet but soon. Each bed had his own curtain, TV and headphones ! I would have appreciated to have some plug and something to hang my clothes. The bathroom are tiny but very clean. The living room is in the basement. Even if it's well decorated, it's cold. The breakfast was not what I expected from a healthy breakfast basing on what they put on their Webpage. I don't like this butter and jam in barquettes.