Mambo Tango Youth Hostel Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

WOW. gonna miss u guys. norbie; you're doing it so well. I won't forget this time for a loooooooooong period.

great staff, funny and helpfull. free lockers and you can leave your stuff in a storage room if you're gonna arrive earlier then the checkin time. lovely stay! and giovanni's food is UNFORGETTABLE! thanks.

For being my first hostel experience I must say that it has raised my expectations and tandards for future hostels. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was very laid back and friendly too. The pub crawls were a lot of fun and although they were hectic at times, it was till an enjoyable experience. When I come back to Barcelona I'm definitely going to stay here again.

• 29th Jul 2015

Oh I loved the place. It's quite small (think the owner said 42 beds) so it's easy to meet people. They have something going on every night. Staff is very friendly. Lots of tapas places just around the corner. Good place for a solo traveller...

The Italian Eminem is the best staff ever

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

A fantastic location and the activities are great. €3 pasta is always delicious. GIOVANNI and NORBIE of the staff very funny and helpfull. cleaning lady as well always ready to help you.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • China

I really enjoyed my stay. Super convenient location. Friendly staff gave me lots of good recommendations for things to do. Chill atmosphere, easy to make friends. Overall great experience.

A great place. The air conditioning was so welcome.

Mambo Tango is a really good hostel, I would defintely reccommend everyone to stay there. Clean room and bathroom, free lockers, really central location, short walking distance from most places. The atmosphere was very good and its very easy to make friends! Finally, the staff were excellent, super friendly and very accommodating. Thanks guys!!

• 17th Jul 2015

great place, great staff!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Good vibes. Friendly atmosphere makes it easy for people to loosen up and have a good time

• 16th Jul 2015

I had a great time the staff were fun, enthusiastic and made my first hostel experience a blast.

• 16th Jul 2015

This hostel was by far the best out of all the hostels I stayed at in Europe. Staff was incredible and extremely friendly and knowledgeable .Shout outs especially to Giovanni, Norby and Pablo. The free internet and wifi was awesome. Everything was clean and really secure. The location was really good, not too far of a walk from Las Ramblas and really close to the metro as well! I recommend them 100%

• 16th Jul 2015

Very helpful and great nice staff

Great little hostel. Friendly staff, lockers, clean bathrooms, good vibes. Couldn't have asked for more!!! How a hostel should be run.

Best hostel I've stayed at, loveliest staff who made it feel like home. Will definitely come back here when back in Barcelona!

• 14th Jul 2015

Staff was very nice and helpfull. Bathrooms were clean but the rooms were a bit more dirty and some of the beds were very creaky. Most of the guests are American, British and Australian so if you're from somewhere else you might want to consider another hostel.

Staff were among the most helpful I've ever met. Small hostel with very limited space in the rooms, and only the small basement with room to chill (and it was always either too hot or too cold). However, because of this you end up getting to meet lots of people and so there was a really great, small community atmosphere.

I literally loved this hostel. amazing pub crawls, free alcohol, amazing staff, good facilities. I could have stayed here for weeks. looking at the pictures again actually made me really sad because I miss it.

Loved my time at the hostel and he people I met there, including the staff.

• 12th Jul 2015