Mambo Tango Youth Hostel Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

1911 Total Reviews

This is a great hostel in the perfect location as it wasn't to far a walk from La Rambla, the beach, or the Olympic stadium which was brilliant, and the staff were always extremely helpful in helping us plan our journeys and recommending things to do. I would definitely recommend this hostel to people traveling to Barcelona!

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good location but has not got much else going for it. The rooms smell strongly of mould, and just after 2 nights, all my clothes & belongings wreak of mould! Had to throw out my aeroplane neck pillow & wash ALL my clothes!

Mambo Tango was a great hostel! A 10 minute walk from the center of things, and good vibes.

Really my only complaint is that one night on the bed left me with a very sore back for four days. Otherwise the facility was great, I felt very secure, the other people staying there were extremely friendly and everything was very clean. I enjoyed the breakfast and the hot shower, and the front desk was extremely helpful when I was trying to figure the way to my next destination.

• 15th Aug 2015

Our stay wasn't what we expected due to a change in management. There weren't any organised activities or a social atmosphere. We found the staff lacked knowledge about the general area eg where we could do our laundry. The security was poor in the rooms, I could open my friends padlock with my own different key, one locker was not even provided a lock. Additionally, one of the showers did not lock. There was rubbish in the rooms when we arrived and was still there when we checked out.

1 2 Next » last »