Mambo Tango Youth Hostel Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay. Super convenient location. Friendly staff gave me lots of good recommendations for things to do. Chill atmosphere, easy to make friends. Overall great experience.

A great place. The air conditioning was so welcome.

Mambo Tango is a really good hostel, I would defintely reccommend everyone to stay there. Clean room and bathroom, free lockers, really central location, short walking distance from most places. The atmosphere was very good and its very easy to make friends! Finally, the staff were excellent, super friendly and very accommodating. Thanks guys!!

• 17th Jul 2015

great place, great staff!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Good vibes. Friendly atmosphere makes it easy for people to loosen up and have a good time

• 16th Jul 2015

I had a great time the staff were fun, enthusiastic and made my first hostel experience a blast.

• 16th Jul 2015

This hostel was by far the best out of all the hostels I stayed at in Europe. Staff was incredible and extremely friendly and knowledgeable .Shout outs especially to Giovanni, Norby and Pablo. The free internet and wifi was awesome. Everything was clean and really secure. The location was really good, not too far of a walk from Las Ramblas and really close to the metro as well! I recommend them 100%

• 16th Jul 2015

Very helpful and great nice staff

Great little hostel. Friendly staff, lockers, clean bathrooms, good vibes. Couldn't have asked for more!!! How a hostel should be run.

Best hostel I've stayed at, loveliest staff who made it feel like home. Will definitely come back here when back in Barcelona!

• 14th Jul 2015

Staff was very nice and helpfull. Bathrooms were clean but the rooms were a bit more dirty and some of the beds were very creaky. Most of the guests are American, British and Australian so if you're from somewhere else you might want to consider another hostel.

Staff were among the most helpful I've ever met. Small hostel with very limited space in the rooms, and only the small basement with room to chill (and it was always either too hot or too cold). However, because of this you end up getting to meet lots of people and so there was a really great, small community atmosphere.

I literally loved this hostel. amazing pub crawls, free alcohol, amazing staff, good facilities. I could have stayed here for weeks. looking at the pictures again actually made me really sad because I miss it.

Loved my time at the hostel and he people I met there, including the staff.

• 12th Jul 2015

The rooms are nice and clean and of good size with lockers. They have air conditioners, which is a must in the summertime. The common area downstairs is a good place to hang out and meet other travellers. The staff are excellent, with Pedro being a standout with so many good tips and advice on what tosee and places to eat. They'll even wash, dry and fold your washing while you are out exploring Barcelona (although it is €8 for the privilege).

We felt so welcome in Barcelona thanks to the incredible staff!! (thanks Pablo and everyone!) The location was perfect- on a central metro line and within walking distance from nearly everything. And the atmosphere was great for meeting people. Highly recommend staying here in Barcelona!!

We had low expectations for a hostel but this was pretty poor. We were in a twin ensuite, which was outside so separate from the other rooms. Their washing machines were right outside which only the staff used, and boy did they use it. We couldn't sleep. The ensuite was a joke. The sink is in full view of the bedroom. The toilet was somewhat separate (can hear everything) and the shower was too small to actually close the curtain. It really felt like they just converted their utility shed.

Awesome place! Great location, within walking distance of La Rambla and other city centre attractions! Loads of places to eat. Really helpful staff! Told me exactly where to go, how to get there and were always available to ask. They'd even offer to take me to places themselves if I felt unsure! The hostel itself was cleaned everyday and included all kinds of facilities you could want, including secure lockers. Perfect atmosphere, very social, yet quiet enough to sleep if you fancy a quiet night

• 9th Jul 2015

The place is great, but the staff is what make the difference! Joevanni and Norberto were everytime so funny and helpfull; with a ready solution for everyone of your questions.

• 7th Jul 2015

This was the first hostel I have ever been to and it went above and beyond my expectations. I arrived in the late evening/ early morning and the friendly staff showed me around and even cooked me dinner. Highly recommend!

• 4th Jul 2015