Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

We have been traveling for four weeks and this was the best hostel yet! Such a fun crowd always ready to explore and go out at night. Staff was also awesome! I wasn't ready to leave so I will definitely be returning In the future.

Be sure to request they turn the AC on in the common room in the basement. Great place to meet people. Very fun, party atmosphere! Rooms are good. Request the AC be turned on in room too.

Hostels sick.

Our favorite hostel by far. Very clean and the staff was great, definitely had a great time.

We had an awesome experience at Mambo Tango. The staff was fantastic and the atmosphere was one of the best I've found in a hostel. Highly recommend!

• 2nd Jun 2015

My favorite hostel to date. Truly wonderful small and friendly environment, very great staff, all the necessary accommodations for a hostel--free towels, lockers and luggage storage. A great place to be.

Love everything about this place!

• 1st Jun 2015

My stayed at this hostel was an excellent experience, everyone at this place is very friendly, staff was very helpful always going the extra mile to make you feel at home I stayed here for one week, I will definitely miss my coffee time with Cacau, she was friendly , helpful giving me great tips about the city and where to go :) I will def come back to Sant Jordi mambo tango and highly recommend this place to all my friends .... Gracias!! :)

Loved it here!! Easy to get to from the metro, staff is super friendly and the common room is an awesome place to just chill out in a bean bag chair and meet other travellers! Definitely recommend staying here!

It has been a great stay! The staff is super nice and helps you with everything you need! It's great for people that travel alone as well since in the common area you always meet people. All in all a really cool hostel - can just recommend it :)

I had an absolutely lovely time at this hostel and one of my best experiences of any hostel in my months of traveling in Europe! Not only was everything clean & organized well- but the staff was amazing! So welcoming and genuine toward everyone walking through the door! I would highly recommend a stay at this location!

Awesome hostel, great location and super friendly staff! I was travelling by myself and I felt right at home here. Everyone was so nice and very helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Slightly off the map but easy to walk anywhere. Staff weren't very friendly but the security is pretty good and the rooms are clean. Excellent air conditioning.

Great location! Cool hang out area!

This is the greatestgreatest, small I've stayed at yet! The staff are lovely and very relaxed, making you feel at home! Especially on sangria night! They create a community in all their guests who stay here

Norbie, Elisa, Giovanni.. WOW guys, thanks a lot! such a lovely magic place.

• 25th May 2015

I've been to both the Sant Jordi "Mambo Tango" and "Rock Palace". Rock Palace is a very modern and big hostel but I liked Mambo Tango's atmosphere best. It was easier to meet people since the hostel was smaller it felt more like home there. I would recommend it especially if you travel solo! Me and my friend went back to Mambo Tango every night to pre-drink (yummy sangria) with the friends we met there our first night in Barcelona. Location is awesome - lots of good tapas place right next door!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Extremely friendly, informative and cool staff who organized a pub/club crawl every night (not mandatory). Very secure. They provide a key card: used to get into hostel and into the room (registered for your particular room, would not work on a different room) and they provided locks for each locker. Comfortable beds, each with their own power socket. Clean facilities, good wifi, 5 mins walk to metro, welcoming environment to meet travelers.

BEST HOSTEL EVER

• 21st May 2015

I had a great time at is hostel, everyone was friendly!

• 21st May 2015