The hostel has recently been renovated ensuring that your stay is pleasant and enjoyable.
For those with your own laptop, take advantage of our WI-FI network.
The Mamma Mia is set in a beautiful quiet area close to shops and many restaurants and among the Vittorio Emanuele and Manzoni metro stations.
Short walking distances for many famous sites like Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II and it local public market, San Giovanni in Laterano and the Colosseum.
We hope you enjoy your stay and make us your accommodation of choice when next in Rome.
Here you can enjoy a warm welcome, friendly service and comfort!!
- No Curfew
- Reception from 8.30 to 24.00
- Check out 11am
Please note before you book:
- Lockout from 11:30 to 14:30 hrs.
-Kitchen it's only for breakfast time and can be use only for the staff.
- Payment can be made by cash only and must be made at time of check in
- Cancellations or changes to your original booking must be made at least 48 hours beforehand, by email only. Please note that phone cancellations cannot be accepted.
- Travellers that book with Debit card MUST call before midday ON THE ARRIVAL DAY; the reservation will be accepted only if arrival is before 6pm! If you cannot meet these conditions you may risk losing your bed.