Mamma Mia Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 73, Rome, Italy

i would say pefect

We arrived at Mama Mia to no one answering the door. Luckily I wrote down the number of the hostel. I rang & they said they would be 5mins. 10mins later 2 men arrive saying that Mama Mia was closed due to a gas leak (despite us seeing many people enter & exit the apartment building). We were told that Mama Mia had booked us another hostel to stay at, Ivanhoe Hostel. Ivanhoe was dirty & had a lock out of 5hrs!!!! We believe Mama Mia does not exist anymore and Ivanhoe is takin the reservations

Beware - I only booked the evening before. When I arrived there was no answer at the door. Then a man who had been sitting on the step asked if I was looking for Mama Mia and told me it was closed for renovations but I had been transferred to Ivanhoe hostel(not many positive reviews) I was to follow him to the new hostel. He had no paperwork or identification on him. As a single female traveler I found this unacceptable and after some thought decided to leave.