Mana Mana Hostel Reviews

Carrer Sant Telm 9, Tossa de Mar, Spain

A good value option to stay on the Costa Brava. The Wifi coverage is not perfect, but else it is a lovely place.

Absolutely great. Really well thought-out, especially the approach to security (no keys & combination lock). Only improvement would be to have better WiFi coverage.

Spotlessly clean hostel, really helpful staff, beautiful roof terrace. Small

Nice atmosphere, staff helpfull, well organized.

One of the best hostels I have ever used. What do you expect when the owners themselves work on the hostel. Very clean, secure, free beach accessories ...

Thanks for your comments guys! You have also regards from restaurant Lluis ;) See you soon!

A lot of the house rules are formulated in a negative manner, in the sense 'it's not allowed to...' instead of 'you can...'

Hello! Thanks for your comments! We take note of your advice, this winter we will update the roules ;)

We really enjoyed our stay here. Very close to the beach, shopping and super markets. The staff told us about their favorite restaurants and were very knowledgable about local hikes in the area. My only complaint would be about the kitchen hours. They close at 1030 however sometimes it is nice to grab a midnight snack or water from the fridge. Other then that it's a wonderful and clean place to stay.

It was great. I felt like at home. I could relax and recupérate energy because i felt like at home. Marta and Dany are very kind and helpful. They care about me and this is great especially travelling alone . Thank you for the nice mood and let's hope to see you soon

Very clean!!,

• 23rd Jul 2014

Not the best hostel ever. Very good at speaking English though

Perfect, we were very satisfied. Thank you very much for your hospitality. Vojtech Svoboda and family, Czech republic

I just stayed for the night so can't rate the atmosphere. Otherwise the staff was really arranging and nice and the hostel really clean and new!

Best location! And the staff were lovely. A little hard for solo travelers looking to make friends as there is no real common room, just a little bit near reception and the kitchen. They didn't lock our rooms or give us keys, be prepared! Enjoyed my stay here :)

View all Tossa de Mar Hostels