Mana Mana Hostel Reviews

Carrer Sant Telm 9, Tossa de Mar, Catalonia, Spain

GREAT HOSTEL! Perfect location, very clean, and a great price. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and even let us keep our bags there for a few hours after check out until our bus arrived. Could not have asked for a better stay!

• 28th Sep 2013

What a wonderful location! The town of Tossa de Mar is really beautiful, and I was so happy to find a hostel in this town. The owners are really friendly and helpful. The hostel is clean and well set up. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that I didn't run into other guests much as you don't really hang out in the common areas, so I dined on my own both nights. I highly recommend staying at this hostel!

Such a lovely little hostel, right in the middle of the old town, easy walking distance to everything (granted the town isn't very big). Staff/owners so sweet and helpful, with great local recommendations. Rooftop terrace has great views of the town and castle, and was a great place for socializing/making and eating paella/chilling out. Facilities were all new and clean (kitchen, beds, lockers); showers spacious, clean and hot. Was a very homely hostel, will definitely recommend and return!

the hostel was for me like my second home - the staff members ware very freindly, the hostel was very clean. for me it ist hostel with 5 ***** Ich habe in dem Hostel sehr schöne Tage verbracht! Die Staff war sehr freundlich und immer hilfsbereit. Die Sauberkeit war wirklich excellent - wie in einem 5 Stere Hotel! Wirklich empfehlenswert!

Wonderful place! The best hostel I've ever stayed. Big bathroom, comfortable beds, nice fully equiped kitchen. And sooo clean! The stuff was very friendly and helpful. We had amazing cooking class on the open terrace on the roof. We watched how to prepare local fish, tasted it with a vine and had friendly time with hostel's inhabitants. I would deffinitely recommend this hostel! The location is ideal - two minutes to beach and five minutes walk from a bus station.

The couple who run this hostel are amazing. And so are the staff. The amenities are great, however, there is no breakfast. No problem though as there is a bakery within 1minute walk and a market within 5 min. The location was such a surprise based on the price. In less than 2 minutes I could be at the main beach or at the fortifications. Would I recommend this hostel? Yes, absolutely!

This is a really cute hostel with everything you need. Loved the rooftop balcony. It's small and might be pretty cosy in peak season but they have thought of everything you need.

Really excellent hostel. Super clean, great location in the old city of Tossa. Abundant bathrooms and shower rooms, nice large kitchen, very cool rooftop terrace. Owners really kind and helpful, would stay here again without hesitation.

small hostel, almost like family. Staff is really nice and helpfull. Everything is clean and in good shape.. only downside are the hard beds.

the staff was really nice and helpfull. Its a nice hostel. The only thing to complain is that you cant use the kitchen after 10 pm.

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Argentina

Hola ! Thanks for your comments! Remember than kitchen is open until 10:30pm not 10pm... and we do not remember any night than we closed at this time, as people still eating... so normally is close by 11pm or more... wich is a reasonable schedule ;)

Had a great Weekend there. So far it's the nicest hostel I have been at the Costa Brava. The facilities are really nice, clean and new. The rooftop terrace as well as the kitchen is good to meet some people. Tossa de Mar really is a wonderful place to relax and provides some nice bars and a club to party as well. All in all, I really enjoyed my stay there and definitely will come back.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Our stay at the Maná Maná Hostel was great. It's a really nice and clean hostel and it's only 2 min to the beach. The staff are really nice people. They even gave us a Paella cooking lesson on the roof. so delicious!! Definitely worth a stay!

Great location, nice staff,and great chill out terrace:) Best hostel in Tossa for sure. I recomend it.

This hostel was amazing. I could not believe how clean and spacious the bathrooms were!!! There was no air con in the rooms, but the windows were big enough to allow air to circulate anyway. The location is perfect and the owners were so great and friendly and actually really helpful... not like some who say they are, when they aren't. I would definitely stay here again and would totally recommend this hostel!

I really enjoyed my time at Mana Mana, the staff was very friendly and helpful! they helped me plan out the remainder of my travel plans and gave me some local advice. They were helpful in planning my daily excursions as well. All around excellent! The only thing I would make a comment about is the water in the faucet in the bathroom quickly turns to hot even when you have the cold water on.

Marta and Daniel were excellent hosts and their hostel is in a great location in the old town, close to everything. The roof top terrace is a great place to unwind after a hard day on the beach at Tossa Del Mar. We had a lovely stay.

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great hostel in a great city. Hostel was very comfortable and staff was very helpful. Only downsides were there was not a very social atmosphere and the kitchen had only on cooking surface. Plenty of cheap eats nearby though so cooking isn't necessary.

Such a lovely, intimate hostel and having a couple running it makes for a lovely stay too. Marta and Daniel (the couple) were so nice and helpful. Lovely roof terrace and great location! Free beach accessories too!! Not many hostels can provide that!!

This was a fantastic hostel. Extremely clean and they provided us a lock for our lockers with 10€ deposit which you get back at the end of your stay; I´ve never been in a hostel that actually provided as such, making it extremely secure. The location is absolutely fantastic, very near to the beach and Vila Vella, the old city inside the castle. The hostel was very quiet but has an amazing rooftop terrace with a bar serving food and drinks. I´d definitely come here again!

Had a great time here. Loved the closeness to the beach and the rooftop terrace with snacks ,drinks and great views . I highly recommend this place. Great prices!

• 2nd Aug 2013