Managua Backpackers Inn

• Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, c. Norte Casa #55, Managua, Nicaragua

Fabulous 861 Total Reviews
Fabulous 861 Total Reviews
Managua Backpackers Inn Located at Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, c. Norte Casa #55, Managua.
Nicaragua
Managua Managua Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, � c. Norte Casa #55
83% 861
12.1251803 -86.2624168
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017
6.0

I arrived at night and the guy at the desk was extremely unfriendly. His collegue the next morning was very helpfull and made up for it. But the overal atmosphere was a bit weird. There were no lockers. The bathrooms werent that clean. The airport shuttle service was great. I guess it's fine for just 1 night, but i wasnt impressed.

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016

Great hostel! Highly recommended. Telly and AC in the private room!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016
6.6

One staff member tried to charge me for a private room when I knew I booked a dorm bed. Then he said I booked two beds and to change it I was going to lose my deposit. It wasn't until I pulled my booking up on my phone that he "saw his mistake" and charged me the right amount.

28th Dec 2016
8.0

Great environment!

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

This hostel had great facilities including a pool, Netflix and 2 large kitchens. I had an enquire between 4 people so never fighting for the bathroom. Breakfast was decent pancakes and coffee and very close to metrocentre and UCA bus station! Recommended for chilling out.

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Dec 2016

Convenient location, helpful staff, kitchen could have been cleaner and supplied with basic utensils.

21st Dec 2016

Very good for the money, walking distance to a bus station, coffee and pancake in the morning, bed was good!

• England, Female, 31-40
19th Dec 2016

Stayed here in a 4 bed dorm for one night before heading into Granada, they arrange shuttles and I got one for $35 which is expensive but I didn't have anyone to share with so this made sense! The local busses are fine so you could get those instead! Door locked at all times but no locks on dorms if that bothers you! Lots of travellers about and friendly atmosphere, nice pancakes in morning, also close to restuarants bars and a big mall, Managua unlovely so I wouldn't hang about!

• ShannonReeve98
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
15th Dec 2016
8.0

Good, would stay again.

13th Dec 2016
7.1

Check in was not good. The receptionist wasn't friendly. I communicated with the staff via email prior to check in. I questioned about taxi safety in Managua. Orlando wasn't very helpful, he said, " Just take a taxi and tell them the hostel address." I asked for specific advice and they weren't helpful. Staff needs to improve here. The pool was dirty. I was looking forward to a pool but did not use this one. The atmosphere was nice and the bed comfortable.