Managua Backpackers Inn

• Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, c. Norte Casa #55, Managua, Nicaragua

8.2
Fabulous 882 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 882 Total Reviews

• kat3ng
  • USA, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Stayed here for the day while waiting for a late flight out. Location was great for menagua, the neighborhood mediocentro, which had a mall and the UCA bus stop just a few blocks away. Very convenient for traveling to and from Leon or Grenada on the local bus lines which cost as little as $2 or less. Staff was very informative. Rooms very clean. Booking a room ($10) and a shuttle to the airport ($15) was available online, and was very reasonably priced. Would gladly return.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

Nicest hostel we stayed in all of our trip. Too bad it is in Managua and we only stayed there for our airport transfer. Close to McDonalds is a plus! Staff didn't speak much English but helpful otherwise.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

Really nice hostel, I felt comfortable and safe. There's plenty of room to hang out, with 3 outdoor lounges, a pool, 2 living rooms, and 2 kitchens. I successfully set up a shuttle through MBI from managua airport and they were there with my name on a sign to greet me! Don't be alarmed by the number of taxis, just stay calm and look for your name!

22nd Jan 2017
6.0

Not a great place. Reception bloke on the night was proper rude. Luckily only stayed one night..

Hi, Our apologies for the poor service you received from our reception. All the best in your future travels.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Lovely hostel. Airport pick up was nice, there was a sign with the hostel logo and my name. Private room was lovely with the shared bathroom. There was a very large closet and the fan was cooling. Hostel is close to the cathedral and the bus station. would stay again.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017
6.0

I arrived at night and the guy at the desk was extremely unfriendly. His collegue the next morning was very helpfull and made up for it. But the overal atmosphere was a bit weird. There were no lockers. The bathrooms werent that clean. The airport shuttle service was great. I guess it's fine for just 1 night, but i wasnt impressed.

Hi, Our apologies for the poor level of service that you received from our reception. We are always looking to improve our customer service and we will keep your comments in mind. We have plenty of free lockers located near our reception area (24 in total).

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016

Great hostel! Highly recommended. Telly and AC in the private room!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016
6.6

One staff member tried to charge me for a private room when I knew I booked a dorm bed. Then he said I booked two beds and to change it I was going to lose my deposit. It wasn't until I pulled my booking up on my phone that he "saw his mistake" and charged me the right amount.

Hi, Our sincere apologies for the problems you had during your check-in. We use an electronic booking system to receive all of our online bookings, so your reservation was definitely booked as you had originally requested. At times we do make honest mistakes in the reception and I think this was the case, so its not a bad idea to have the printed booking on-hand too. Thanks for your patience at the time!

28th Dec 2016
8.0

Great environment!

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

This hostel had great facilities including a pool, Netflix and 2 large kitchens. I had an enquire between 4 people so never fighting for the bathroom. Breakfast was decent pancakes and coffee and very close to metrocentre and UCA bus station! Recommended for chilling out.