Managua Backpackers Inn Reviews

Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, � c. Norte Casa #55, Managua, Nicaragua

The hostel itself was great! It was huge with lots of places to sit and drink a beer with someone else. My brother and I came at the tail end of a week's trip, and just had the evening there before departing super early in the morning. The airport transfer could not have been easier, and getting to the hostel was very easy from the bus stop on foot. It didn't seem to be close to any bars or restaurants, so we were glad to purchase beer from the front desk. Good place to re-cooperate

Stayed here for one night only transferring to the airport. Vibe is good, hostel I'm safe area and staff were super nice and easygoing. Neighbourhood is one of the better in Managua with plenty of restaurants and the mall around the corner. I'm I'd recommend this place!

I stayed here 3 years ago and its still an excellent hostel

The mall is within walking distance. I stayed for a couple of nights. They could do a better job at organizing activities for the guests in the hostel. Not much to work with in their kitchen. The pool is a plus, but it didn't look clean, though. Was given wrong information about bus schedule. Cheap laundry, too.

I love that this hostel provides airport transport and a variety of room accommodations that make arriving late and leaving early from Managua manageable. There's also a grocery store and ATM nearby at the mall, which are a short walk away, and it's easy to flag a cab there for transport to any of the bus stations in town.

• 23rd Dec 2015

Clean safe and located at a walking distance from the bus station. The employees are very nice and the pool is refreshing! A nice oasis in this busy town.

wifi is awesome ... the computers are a bit slow ... could help adding that over the years ... rest the beds were clean and the bathrooms were too :) ... a good experience,,, thank you :)

• 18th Dec 2015
  • India

Really nice, clean, well run hostel. Roberto at the front desk was absolutely awesome :) If you're looking for a party hostel this is not it - nice and chilled but plenty of people to say hi and to and go party elsewhere with!

always love to come back

Thanks for your comments!

always like coming back here

We appreciate your feedback. See you again soon!

The Hostel was alright, found staff to be unfriendly & rude.

Good hostel in central Managua that could act like your entire world when in town. There is a café where you can get breakfast in the morning and a kitchen where you can cook other meals. A large supermarket is abt 5 minutes away when walking. Most of the staff were very friendly and helped us out with issues concerning busses to other parts of the country. Would deff stay again.

Thanks for your positive feedback! We hope to see you back again soon.

I've been there for a four days and I think would be easy to find more friendly staff or a place with more polite and smiley workers. Place is Ok. Cleaning and staff...regular. Ciertamente creo que no sería difícil encontrar empleados un poco más educados/sonrientes y profesionales. Que te den los buenos días o te miren al hablar es un mínimo de decencia y profesionalidad para alguien que trabaja de cara al público.

Thanks for providing your comments! Our staff is noted for being friendly and professional, as you can see from other comments from our guests. Our apologies for the less than positive experience you had during your stay with us and we'll work on keeping the staff smiling!

Real backpackers hostel, nice and relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff. Private rooms are not worth the price though.

Thanks for providing your feedback!

Managua may be a bit meh, but this hostel is a great landing and launching pad.

Thanks for your positive comments!

It is the best hostel I had been staying. Location is perfect .. it's located right in the center of the city, there are 2 supermarkets 1 block away .. there are 2 big kitchens with all the necessary cookware .. it has a swimming pool .. 2 flat screen TVs with cable and netflix .. cozy areas with couches, common areas are big .. well .. you name it .. thick mattresses .. its seems you are in a resort, all for 10.20 dollars .. I was planning to be there for 3 or 4 days .. and I stayed for 3 weeks

• 17th Nov 2015

Thanks for providing your comments! We hope you come back and stay with us soon.

Nice place, clean, good for relax! excellent staff!

Thanks for your comments!

I hhad a great stay here. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The services and facilities were above expectations. I took a shuttle from te airport really early in the morning and it was super easy. Emails always got a prompt response. Very close to a grocery store and shopping mall. I wouldnt have changed a thing. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Nice staff and spoke Spanish/English. Somewhat clean overall. Didn't use the kitchen but it was somewhat clean. Atmosphere was ok. I didn't like the slow response rate to email. Never got back to me about picking me up from the airport and when I arrived, other customers were complaining about not being picked up. Within walking distance to restaurants and the minibuses terminal that take you to Granada. Felt safe (old guy at front gate as security). I would stay here again for the price.

Thanks for your comments. Our apologies for not replying to your email as quickly as you would have liked and in sufficient time to secure the shuttle pickup. At times, we get behind in our emails due to the volume of correspondence that we receive. For that reason, we will usually get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your email.

we stayed there for 2 nights in November. very clean bedrooms and bathroom, pretty quiet at night, you can chill by the pool, the breakfast is delicious ! What else ?

Thanks for staying with us!