Managua Backpackers Inn Reviews

Colonial Los Robles Monte Los Olivos, 1 c. Norte, 1 c. Oeste, � c. Norte Casa #55, Managua, Nicaragua

This is a great hostel. Made me enjoy my necessary stay in Managua. ! If you're going to stay in Managua stay here !

I had a good stay at the hostel. The staff was nice and the location was good as I was going to UCA bus terminal. It would have been nice with lockers in the room, however, there were some in the reception.

Nice hostel, a bit from the airport, we managed to get a taxi for USD 8 by walking to the mall where all the taxis are parked in the morning making it a bit easier to bargain for the price. www.rejsebananerne.dk

Great staff, good location as far as Managua goes. No free breakfast.

Comfy beds, Clean and nice Place to stay. beutiful pool area and good breakfast café. Very helpful staff.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Big kitchen, but not equipment .

Location was far from local restaurants, bars and cafes. Hostel is very clean, staff very helpful, 2 kitchens and quiet time.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Basic hostel ... Not too bad, not too good ... Nice staff and good security

Decent place for a night or two. The best part is the location and the 24hr service (for some reason a lot of planes/buses arrive at Managua pretty late at night). When I went in December, it wasn't as hot as other reviews put it, although they had this tendency of keeping the door open and making it hard to sleep. Not the best, but would certainly suffice for a day or two.

I stayed 3 times for one night in this hostel and the first two times were very pleasant. The 3rd one not so much, cause the floor-standing fan had vanished from the women's dorm and the heat and the mosquitoes made it almost impossible to sleep. But this hostel has a nice garden area with hammocks and a pool, a good kitchen and a friendly, funny, welcoming and helpful staff.

Great atmosphere; definitely has the backpacker vibe. Lots of space to hang out, hammocks, Netflix, pool, kitchen to use, etc. Fairly clean. Plus they provide airport and bus station transfers (for $10-15), which was very nice in a city like Managua!

It was fine for a one night stay but not cosy at all.

• 11th Jan 2016

We were only there for one night and it was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the facilities were very good and the location was perfect. Throughly recommend staying there.

Close to UCA bus terminal and shopping center. I stayed only one night and I was binge watching Netflix :)

Great 1st night in Managua. Airport shuttle guy promtly picked us up and took us to hostel at 1am. Friendly night staff, clean room, good wifi, clean bathroom, good fan, good breakfast, helpful reception staff. Would recommend as a great place to crash a night

The staff was very helpful especially with translations and booking taxis around the city. Breakfast was average. Wi-Fi could have been better, but not a big factor to worry about.

My flight got in at 2 am, so I booked a private room with a shared bathroom. Staff was available to help me check in late, but I had sent them an email warning them of the late flight beforehand. Friendly staff, and I had no issues walking around the neighborhood any time of day. Standard hostel rooms. Absolutely no complaints

The hostel itself was great! It was huge with lots of places to sit and drink a beer with someone else. My brother and I came at the tail end of a week's trip, and just had the evening there before departing super early in the morning. The airport transfer could not have been easier, and getting to the hostel was very easy from the bus stop on foot. It didn't seem to be close to any bars or restaurants, so we were glad to purchase beer from the front desk. Good place to re-cooperate

Stayed here for one night only transferring to the airport. Vibe is good, hostel I'm safe area and staff were super nice and easygoing. Neighbourhood is one of the better in Managua with plenty of restaurants and the mall around the corner. I'm I'd recommend this place!

I stayed here 3 years ago and its still an excellent hostel