Managua Hostel Ida

• del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

7.7
Very Good 109 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 109 Total Reviews

• Katiejotunes
  • USA, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2017

Awesome little place, great for a layover night. Clean, safe, and friendly. The staff was very accommodating.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2017

Had a quick stop over because I arrived late at the airport. You can arrange A pick up from the hostel for 15$ (1person, more persons is cheaper) and they are located very well to get further to granada, Masaya, which I did the next morning. The hostel is spacious with places to hang out. The dorm is big and the beds clean. The hostel guys are really nice. I arrived late, was hungry and they give me some fruit. Breakfast is included (bread, coffee, marnelade and a good portion of fruit)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
8.0

helpful and friendly, definitely booked here again for our return way.

8th Jun 2017

Just a short walk from the main avenue (I was coming on an espreso bus from Rivas, and the drivers let me off near the shopping mall and I walked from there), the staff are really friendly and helpful. The dorm upstairs is clean and spacious, but when I stayed, I was the only person there. I enjoyed my stay, and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to stay nearish to the airport or to the center of town in Managua. The airport transfer was $15 and it only took half an hour.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you comeback

×