Manaus Jungle Hostel Reviews

Rua Praia Canoa Quebrada, Tarumã, Manaus, Brazil

Spend three days here, absolutelty loved it, all excursions are included as well as food. The staff are very humble people did everything possible to do things we wanted to and made us feel at home.

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Hostel. They emailed me after booking telling me to send the full amount through paypal to secure my booking, made me pay extra for an airport transfer (which is supposedly included in the cost) and then didnt pick me up from the airport. After waiting an hour we talked to some cab drivers who tried to call the hostel to get an address (we had two different addresses and no street number) no one answered the phone