Mandala Hostel Reviews

Krudy Gyula utca (street) 12, first floor 7, bell 35, Budapest, Hungary

Met awesome people here. It's really a great hostel and you should stay here. It's more like a friends apartment, so it doesn't have that cold vibe that hostels have sometimes. Stay here! You won't regret it!

• 19th Feb 2015

Awesome hostel! From the moment we went in the atmosphere was incredibly friendly, makes you feel like home. If I ever go back is lobe to stay there again. Don't doubt a second, this is the place that you want to stay in Budapest! Thanks for everything guys!

Excellent hostel ! Really recommend it.

Went there for 3 nights with my girlfriends, it was wonderful. Well located in the city center. The staff helped us ordering tickets for some activities (bath, escape room, caving...) and taxi. It was clean, safe and we ended up partying with the staff and other guest. One of our best hostel experience.

What can I say? This is the best hostel in the world? That is true but it is an understatement. You couldn't wish for anything more in a place to stay. This hostel is more like being in a share house. All the staff and other travellers are friendly, warm and like minded. You will always find someone to have dinner with. The staff are unbelievable. Lufi is a gorgeous little beast. There's so much to do! Never have I felt more welcome. I've made friends for life here and I definitely will return o

• 16th Sep 2014

Nice staff!! If you look at the peaceful and cozy like home, this is the right place to choose. Also, there is no bunk bed, which is really good as well. If you want to look at the hostel not noisy and not party at all, I would highly recommend to stay!! You will meet nice staff up, especially a Scotish guy!!