Mandala Hostel Reviews

Krudy Gyula utca (street) 12, first floor 7, bell 35, Budapest, Hungary

Nightmare... Not even the internet works...

Great chill place to stay. Super affordable. The staff were so nice and let us buy Baths tickets there. They also pointed out all the sites on a map and told us a bit of Budapest history which was amazing. There's a great kitchen but not really a lobby. The staff took us all out to a Hungarian bar with traditional dancing so that was amazing and we got to meet the other people staying there. Rooms aren't so much rooms as lofts or spaces but it wasn't a problem. I'd stay there again.

Staff was very friendly. The bathrooms were always clean. I had a nice time there!

Amazing hospitality. The hosts were very friendly. The place is nicely furnished. On the day of visit we were given a complete instructions of what to do in Budapest which was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.

The staff was so friendly and willing to help with anything. Cozy environment that makes you feel comfortable. It can be a little noisy because you are in close proximity to other guests but overall not an issue. The hostel is in an area that allows you to see more local life, bars, and restaurants. Would stay there again!

Best hostel I've stayed in Europe so far, after been traveling for 3 months already. I had in mind to stayed first 2 nights, but I ended being over 10. I loved Budapest and the hostel itself. Staff super friendly, environment relaxing, and cozy. Perfect place to rest, make new friends, and feel at an actual home away from home. Highly recommend and certainly would stay there again.

I loved this sweet sweet bungalow hostel. The staff was amazing and so friendly I ended up partying and going out for drinks with them during my stay. The rooms are cozy and zen, it was relaxing! Lovely kitchen and there are so many places to eat within a 10-15min radius :) very open concept and easy to meet people if you are a solo traveler like me! Definently would come back here again

We showed up to the hostel pretty late around 11pm and once we arrived the staff was very welcoming! She gave us a rundown of Budapest and all the sites to see that night! The best part was you can really tell when an employer loves what they do and I could definitely tell she loves her city and the history behind it! I did hit my head a few times on the ceiling staying on the upper level in the room but it was not a problem since we were out and about exploring!

• 18th Mar 2015

Excellent service especially Weronika at reception who was very helpful. Good wifi connection and good location with plenty of food options for vegetarians/vegans in the area.

Staff solved all problems quickly. They even gave us a private room after a booking error. Nice, large bathrooms were a plus. The hostel feels like home.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Met awesome people here. It's really a great hostel and you should stay here. It's more like a friends apartment, so it doesn't have that cold vibe that hostels have sometimes. Stay here! You won't regret it!

• 19th Feb 2015

Awesome hostel! From the moment we went in the atmosphere was incredibly friendly, makes you feel like home. If I ever go back is lobe to stay there again. Don't doubt a second, this is the place that you want to stay in Budapest! Thanks for everything guys!

Excellent hostel ! Really recommend it.