9.2
Superb 720 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 720 Total Reviews
Mandala Hostel Located at Krudy Gyula utca (street) 12, first floor 7, bell 35, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1088 Krudy Gyula utca (street) 12, first floor 7, bell 35
92% 720
47.4905289 19.0691113
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Good vibes! Highly recommend. :)

12th Jun 2016

One of the most superb hostels I have ever been to. It has great location, less than 5 mins walk to a metro station. The staff were very warm and helpful. When I told them someone mistook my towel and face towel by mistake, they looked for high and low. Luckily they found them. The hostel is very clean, toilets are ubiquitous. Moreover, the price was surprisingly cheap. I will definitely come back.

• England, Female, 41+
9th Jun 2016

I loved Mandala. It was different to all the other places I stayed. It was upstairs and at the back of a big building that is also used for peoples living accommodation (apartments) However, the vibe is so nice, it has a very bohemian feel. I love the decor, its so unusual, yoga/buddha themes. And the staff so nice, relaxed and friendly.. We stayed in their apartment which is a separate building, it was clean, lovely, and everything was there that we needed. We would go back. Karen and Maria

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

One of my favourite hostels by far! The staff is so welcoming, the rooms are clean and spacious, the location is close to many markets, the canal, downtown and areas for going out. My favourite part of the hostel is the atmosphere that it creates. The rooms are very chill and everyone goes out together at night which is nice to help others meet people. In addition, the hostel is also really quiet at night so you can get a good rest and the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

The location seemed fine for me (I usually walk a lot). The staff is very friendly, communicative and helpful. They gave me slippers and towels. They vacuum-cleaned 2 out of the 3 days I stayed there. I would stay there again if I have the chance to.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

We had an amazing time at this hostel! Great people, tons of fun! Well situated, very clean! Best hostel i've stayed at without a doubt

31st May 2016

Super laid back place. Amazing staff, great atmosphere and you would meet fantastic people here. A great place to come chill and enjoy beautiful Budapest.

• melodysole961871
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
29th May 2016

Best hostel for backpackers in Budapest! Its not a party hostel, but everyone is social and going out together most nights anyway. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and know some really good bars ;) I only meant to stay two days but I was here for a week!! Fantastic hostel experience, A+++

• crafty_stonzi
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th May 2016

I had quite a good experience here, bit of a mix up with prices but the staff sorted it out quite quickly and still gave me the room for the original price

16th Apr 2016

Great hostel with a great courtyard where travelers and staff chill all day long. Clean. Comfortable beds. Great location close to the subway, pubs and restaurants and a 5 minute walk from the ruin pubs. Not a party hostel but not a quiet place either ;) Best for those who like to chill with a few drinks and chat with solo travelers before going out for the evening.