Mandala Hostel Reviews

Krudy Gyula utca (street) 12, first floor 7, bell 35, Budapest, Hungary

Excellent hostel ! Really recommend it.

Went there for 3 nights with my girlfriends, it was wonderful. Well located in the city center. The staff helped us ordering tickets for some activities (bath, escape room, caving...) and taxi. It was clean, safe and we ended up partying with the staff and other guest. One of our best hostel experience.

What can I say? This is the best hostel in the world? That is true but it is an understatement. You couldn't wish for anything more in a place to stay. This hostel is more like being in a share house. All the staff and other travellers are friendly, warm and like minded. You will always find someone to have dinner with. The staff are unbelievable. Lufi is a gorgeous little beast. There's so much to do! Never have I felt more welcome. I've made friends for life here and I definitely will return o

• 16th Sep 2014

Nice staff!! If you look at the peaceful and cozy like home, this is the right place to choose. Also, there is no bunk bed, which is really good as well. If you want to look at the hostel not noisy and not party at all, I would highly recommend to stay!! You will meet nice staff up, especially a Scotish guy!!

I did like this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. It has a very hippie, relaxed atmosphere which was great. The rooms are wonderful, spacious and cozy as well as the beds. Unfortunately I felt it was a bit far from the main parts of the town which was okay during the day but I didn't feel so safe walking back alone at night.

While the hostel was calm and quiet but close to the city, it is not the place to stay if you are hoping to meet people or be i n a social environment. People were often asleep through the day and as there I'd no common area it was hard to socialise. If you want quiet and are with a friend or two them this is fine it is simply not as social as most other Budapest hostels.

• 18th Aug 2014

The hostel was beautifully decorated and had all the facilities you need. Great location. If you want a very quiet place to chill and not drink, Mandala is perfect